Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tuesday.

/EDIT.

nada sou sou is good. go watch!!!!
i've found a person who likes to watch movies and dramas too! and i have all the NANA songs!!! LOVELOVELOVE. you know who. hehe.

chat to mel on msn. and i'm feeling hungry.

meeting nehneh later to cycle at ecp. tired from all the drama-crying HAHAHA.

byebye.
------

this is MY DNA SAYS I LOVE YOU. the guy eddie pang is DAMN CUTE RIGHT? plus he ren dong. zomg. hot hot bodies. wheee.


nice colours eh? childhood tidbits. (:

so nice! somehow my auto focus got screwed up and gave me this lousy shot. lol. but quite nice lah huh.

oh ya! the package from leamour came! my starry thingy is here!! shalalala and i can fit! wheee.
then i received this letter from the NIE survey i've been participating since in sec/jc. i won some free movie voucher thingy. hahaha. and my name ahs been entered twice into lucky draw for apple mac air. shalalala.

PLEASE LET ME WIN IT. AHAHAHAH.


rough idea of how it looks like! got back from tuition and found the package on the table. so tried on immediately. darn hot though!!!
not the clothings..but the weather was MADNESS!!!! ROAR I HATE THE HUMIDITY. =(








ok. enough blogging. returned my dvds and rented 3 more. shall embark on this one now! NADA SOU SOU.
zomg SUPER CUTE RIGHT!? HAHAHAH. ayeee. from waterboys!

ok byebyeeeee. update soon.

and to those who worry about my emo entries or those who don't even give a damn about me, don't worry, i'm not suicidal yet. zzz.

i guess i just see the world clearer now. who's real and who's not.

No comments: