Thursday, April 24, 2008

over and done with.

final paper today. wrote until my fingers were sore and numb.
and scenario 2 happened. wtf.
eh wait, scenario 2 is the one no time right? ya lah knn...no time finish lor.

ROAR. ok summary of my finals:

i think due to my lacklustre performance and rather laidback studying this semester, i wouldn't expect really good results. last minute studying is really depressing and tiring. =(

studied internet marketing in the end for com125. zzzzz.
till like 5am on-off dozing and waking up and forcing my blurry eyes to focus on the fuckup words.

in the end i couldn't take it and collapsed on my bed for 1 hour and i held onto my phone plus 2 alarms preset IN CASE i woke up late wtf.
luckily i didn't. the alarm was so shrill and throbbed so loud i thought my heart almost jumped out of my mouth. zzz.
so i'm still very tired after 1hour of stupid sleep. it felt so long because i was so tired. myeyesareswollennow=(.

sigh. so you see lah, i should have just slept. so disappointed with my performance in the paper. sigh.

ok tuition later. leaving soon. yays. gonna make full use of my 1 week shalala. amidst work...but hey! i'm looking forward to the moneyyyy. ok i spent alot just now buying all my facial stuff zzz. =(

will embark on NANA2 tonight. then it's the 2 loverboys and nehneh at night for tml! wheee.

lovelovelove.
if only......

=)

No comments: