Wednesday, September 28, 2005

terrible.

it's really terrible.
my day in school was just a mere few hours, and we got back 2 papers already.

the first was econs. i pretty much screwed up as expected. but i deserved it, for hardly 2 days of studying. *sigh*

i AM upset. i am VERY upset. who wouldn't? screwing up your favourite and used-to-be best subject isn;t top on ANYONE'S priority list.

i fucked up my essay section. I FAILED MY ESSAYS!! can you like believe it? probably first time in history. arghhhhs!!!

i cannot hold back my frustrations and utmost desperation. something is wrong. and it's quite obvious that something is me. gotta do something about it.

very bad. *sigh*







then we received news that geog paper was so be returned that same day. apparently we had to wait till 3pm to get back our papers. so i was like "what the hell? i 'end school' already lor! stay for what!" and i decided to give it a miss.

besides, the probability of passing a paper that you started studying only the NIGHT before the paper was around 0.000000000000000000001. (ok, i'm a maths 1 percentile maths student, but you get the picture right?) so why wait for soooo long just to get back a paper that you are very sure would fail?

i headed out of school with winnie, white ass and syaffy when the J1s ended their paper. and i spent the rest of my day in mac's trying to study.

but yun ma had kindly offered to help collect our papers and check our scores. so when she messaged me to tell me my results...

"hey..you got 53 overall.. (and i went.."must be sent wrong sms" in my brain) 60 for paper 1 (and i was pretty much like "WAH BIANG, CANNOT BE ME LA") and 46 for paper 2..( "HUMAN PAPER FAIL LEH..CMI...")


sighhhh. yes, imagine my shock and amazement in macs no less. i was gaping like a goldfish. nono, no exaggeration here. i was GAPING.

hey, i DO know the results are lousy by MANY people's standards, but for someone who studied less than 12 hours for both her papers, IT IS VERY GOOD ALREADY OK!

i studied one optional topic for both human and geog, which leaves me able to do ONE essay question in the entire paper. so when i saw i got 60 for physical geog, i couldn't believe it. seriously. god forbid my happiness.

REALLY MUST CHECK MY PAPER TML. sculy switched paper with someone else. BAH!!!


presentable but not grades to be proud of. EEOF. OEEF. FEEO. OFEE.

so much more room for improvement. so much more.

to all who have done well, congrats. to those who haven't, it's time we "wake up your idea" and start to buck up.

sighhhh.












did i mention studying in mac today was almost intolerable.

there was this group of really RETARDED and JUVENILE Kent Ridge kids that irritated the hell out of me.

i don't mean to slam everyone from that secondary school. in fact, i have no such intentions at all. i only happen to detest that particular group which really almost made me blow my top. i was very very very very irritated.

the table beside me was peacefully quiet and empty for many hours until THEY CAME. it was fucking terrible from then.

at that time i was trying to get some geog stuff into my puny brain.


"Den-dro-chro-nology......[insert GIGGLES..tmd, laugh then laugh la, giggle for what.]the study of annual [insert more giggles]growth of tree rings.....

tree rings present [insert not-guy-not-girl-laughter-from-the-cannot-make-it-shortpants-secondary-school-guys]with relatively warm and wet [insert shrieks]climates...

hmmpfffffffff....may not appear when climate is unfavourable...[insert LOUDER shrieks and more GIGGLES..can you believe guys giggle also!!! grrrr]"



wah lau. i'm too pissed to continue. but it was quite obvious they were LOUD and undesirably loud. the girls talk like speakers like that. GUY SIT BESIDE YOU YOU NEED TO YELL AH, siao char bor.

kanasai. the worst thing was yet to be.

one of the guys decided to mix some leftover food in his mcflurry cup. then he started to wave the spoon around the girls.

*SHRIEK*
*SCREAM*
*GIGGLE*
*LAUGHTER*
*SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEK*

[insert very bimbotic "oei don't want lahhhh"-s in between all mentioned above.]

but the final straw came, when the boy started slapping the spoon full of goo-ey disgusting stuff on the table and chairs.

*piak**splat*piakpiak**splat*

and when the last *piak* he did resulted in a GLOB of thing flying in MY direction..THAT WAS IT.

i was so pissed my head practically snapped as i turned to glare at him. wah biang, super long never diao people until like that( last time was during secondary school).

so i gave my killer-very-pissed-don't-mess-with-me-again diao.

and guess what? that cowardly boy was so stunned he froze for a moment, then he attempted to hide the spoon behind his back--which of cos' failed since i already witnessed everything. and when i continued glaring at him, he shifted uncomfortably and threw the spoon down on thr tray infront of him. the others also grew quiet la. man, that silence was like gone the moment they entered.

then they almost made me laugh in delight and clap my hands in joy.

because they all grabbed their bags and scampered away like mice.

WAH LAU, i almost died smirking.
where got people like that one? so boisterous but so scared just cos' of one diao from ME??! of all people, ME LEH. i so scary meh?

*grins*

but good ridance. if i go tomorrow and they see me again, i bet they will not come near me again. thank god.

buey tahan.






then on my way home, i saw the indian lady as mentioned in my previous entry(read: exploding) on the bus on the way home! at first i did not notice her and vice versa. then we happen to glace at each other at the same time, then i was pretty surprised la. i saw recognition registering on her face at the same time i was trying to place that familiar face.

hahahaha. really funny. then she came over to talk to me. i was grinning away la, cos' she kept smiling at me. i think she likes me. =D she asked me about my school and stuff la. hahaha, very nice lady.

/at home

"ehh daddy, i saw your client's wife leh."
"really? what she said to you?"
"nothing much..just talked abit.."
(mum)"ya..from the last visit she seems to like you alot"
"ya..mei ban fa..wo ren jian ren ai ma!" (meaning no choice, people see me sure like me, loosely translated.)

dad and mum:

-_-'''

somemore we were having dinner. they almost puked out their food. violent reaction. don't they simply lur-ve me??

*grins*





so that's about it. just an update to show i'm not dead yet!
*waves hands madly*
=D





BEST FRIEND JC: WHERE IS MY CD???!!!!!!
I WANT IT!!!!
ROARRRR!

No comments: