Monday, September 26, 2005

blogblogblog!

i must admit that blogging has helped me release certain tensions and unhappiness, but the truth is that it really is taking up too much time.

even when i am not blogging, i'll be surfing other blogs, doing nothing and everything.

ah, the irony.

i need to stop doing this anyway.





today went through mcq for econs. i think i screwed up pretty badly. probably worst in history. and god dammit i probably just managed a F first time for my econs. i hate myself man.

F FOR ECONS??!?!!!

ok, pardon me for my insensitivenes, but take heed that i am failing all other subs and i guess i needed a pass badly. DAMMIT.

how can you possibly fail your favourite subject.

i think i was really depressed during and after the lesson. thanks to winnie who tried to cheer me up. i really tried to hide that disappointment..but i guess i was really..to demoralised.

maybe i am not so much of an econs student afterall.

i had all the while over-estimated myself. yet again.






i really am upset. anyway i skipped the next half of school. to hell with it. i skipped to go swimming and try to forget my woes by turning to the comfort of my bed.

i'm such a pig. no one can fight with me.

i just found dave bro's blog! hahaha. shit don't know still got his hp number or not..he asked me to msg him. hmmmm. shall go check later.

stupid phone stealers.





oh wells, perhaps i should just end it here.

might be gone for a while. really really gone.

gotta upkeep my promises this time. dumb people should put in more effort in their studying. and since i am VERY DUMB, i have to work harder.

*sigh*

i really am upset.

going to get haircut soon.

hopefully it will not turn out horrid.





i'm so tired of encouraging people. why can't i seem to motivate myself???!





to hell with me.

No comments: