Sunday, September 18, 2005

food dash.

today my post shall be about my title. i shall TRY not to digress.

ok..firstly i must proudly state something:

I SLEPT FOR 15 HEAVENLY HOURS NON-STOP!!!!

=D

damn, i feel so revitalised. hahahaha! but of course with alot of screamings amongst my dreams(from parents).

and i heard my father dedicate on air to my mum. today is their anniversary. i forgot how many years already. explains the dinner. but anyway, i heard the dedication then i went to back to sleep. hahahah.

super pig. cannot stand myself. but must make up for the lack of sleep all at once ma! =D




ok, since i awoke at 3 plus 4 in the noon, i pretty much slacked and read sis's magazine. time flew. i wenta bathe.............onl to find out that the wad of tissue i have used to cover m wound have effectivel stuck onto my injury. STUCK. REALLY STUCK i tell you. cos' in the night it had oozed pus, then dried up, TOGETHER WITH THE TISSUE.

i take out until almost died in the toilet. tmd. in the end have to use water to wet the tissue so that it "softens" and i can pluck it out. died while bathing.

did i mention my tolerance level for external pain is zilch? almost close to nil.

i almost fainted when i got my first ear piercings. dammit. super embarrassing. hahahaha. luckily only got my best girl friends around. =)





okok, see i digressed. im the queen of digresser. ALL HAIL JIELIN!!! QUEEN OF TALK COK, TALK SHIT AND FALLS DOWN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!

bahhhh.






ok, so we went to dinner at TAO'S. i don't know what that la. but i heard it's pretty famous and stuff. must book somemore. if not very hard to get places. cos' last time we went there without booking, then the place was like freaking flooded. and we had to wait 45mins. in the end i was dying from hunger so we decided to eat something else. so toda is my first official outing to TAO'S. let me start commenting. it will be rather plain, because the fucking laptop is still spoilt and i can't upload pics. sighhhh. darn, the food was good.

it was a 7 course meal. rather cheap! so guys if you want to go on a simple date, it's affordable!! :)

one point to note though, it's rather more like a eat-finish-and-get-out place. cos' its bursting in its hems most of the time, and the courses comes one after another. NO BREAK. it's like halfway-through-one-course-another-course-come type. so, yup, no time for sweet-lovey-dovey talk. =D

oh, one dish to look out for couples! for both males AND females! DO NOT ORDER THE DISH that sounds something like "wai san". its longish in shape. cut rectangular in dimensions around 2cm by 8cm. why?? because when you bite a piece of it, not whole thing put into mouth to chew, something like your saliva is attached to it and your mouth when you take it out. IT IS NOT YOUR SALIVA!! it comes from the food. BUT its so fucking disgusting looking and you certainly do NOT want your date to think that's your saliva. gross.

man, recalling now, there was this couple who sat next to our table. hilarious. cos' me and my sis did not like that dish(luckily was our parents'..we ordered something else) and tried only one slice. but the GUY at that table ordered one, and he was eating it, and WE BOTH SAW THE SALIVA THING!!! hahahahaha. dammit. we both laughed until stomach pain. cos' we were saying that he sure eat until very gek, trying to act that there is no saliva thing..then must act very poised in front of the woman(his gf). he certainly looks squeamish. hahahah. then he called a waiter over. my sis and i were like imagining what the man was teling him..

"sorry, but could you change my dish? i think it's very unglam to eat it infront of my girlfriend.."
"i'm sorry, but we cannot change it for you.."
"but..BUT!!! the saliva thing really keep sticking to my lips..!"
"ya..im really sorry..the dish is like that one.."


hahahahaha. dammit. i think we both super bo liao..=D that's one thing i love about the sisterhood! :)



back to the food. first course. was something like melted cheese and bacon/ham. it must be accompanied with well-buttered bread(which they provide for you already). SUPER HEAVENLY. i floated to heaven with my first bite! :) RECCOMENDED!!

2nd course was the salad. each of us ordered the 4 different salads and shared. nice nice. there was the fruit salad that is made such that it stands up like an upside down flat bowl of rice. the fruits and crabmeat with salad dressing all compressed together. not bad.
the other salad was potato with tofu and prawns salad. not bad either.
the thrid kind was some thing with 3 small glass containers containing 3 different types of erm..vegetables? hahaha..i have no idea.
the third was that super unglam food as mentioned above.

the third course was the mushroom dish. SUPER NICE I TELL YOU. the entire dish comprises of mushroom only. not those normal mushrooms black black in colour we eat. not those button mushrooms either. its those really flare up at the top kind with a stalk that it freaking long. hahaha. they put like 2 of those mushrooms, with a super long stalk in the middle. but there was this gravy along with it. so when you bite into it, the gravy just oozes out onto your taste buds. and then you fly to heaven. :)

mmmmm...*smacks lips*

next was the mushroom soup! talk about mushroom mania! dad had the SHARK's FIN MELON soup. kian peng him decided that shark's fin more worth it. but it was MELON one,hello??!! hahaha. i don't think it was nice..dunno leh, never try. but the mushroom soup was good. creamy and thick enough. can taste the bits of mushroom too! :)

main course was steak for 3 of us, and cod for ma. 2 medium rare and 1 well done. i obviously took the well done. the previous encounter i had with steak medium done had bood. that's it. i NEVER ate steak ever. hahahaha. but it was relatively ok la. abit tough and dry. hmmm. very pepper-ish. reminded me of yesterday's seoul. very very pepper-ish too. hahahaha.

then amongst the main, our beverages came. i ordered ice summer peach ice! sounds good right? its fucking good. smelt really sweet and the taste was like sweet, a hint of sourness and there were a few pretty and dainty-looking mini flowers floating around. pleasing to the eye and taste bud! :)

the others had 3 other kinds of drinks, but i still loved mine best. very tired so shall not comment on them..heh..

lastly came the dessert. me and sister ordered some creme brulle thingy. was super sweet and creamy. i tell you we almost died from sweetness. it was ultra sweet until you'll scringe up with just ONE BITE. not reccomended for those who cannot take very sweet stuff. even me, the famous lover of sweet food, almost collapsed from the overdose. we did not finish that dish. =P mum had one which was sesame pudding. both sisters agreed it looked like MUD for SPA sessions we saw in Las Vegas show the night before. hahahaha. sis said it taste like dark chocolate.

not to mention the unique way it was brought to us.

"here is your SE-SE-ME pudding. enjoy your meal."


o_O??


both of us were stunned for a while. then.........orhhhhh SESAME laaaa.

hahahahah. see? bad pronunciation can really bring alot of laughter. *shakes head*




ahhh. a very satisfying meal indeed. my belt almost popped. hahahaha. i need to do more crunches tonight. sigh. i can't believe i'm labelled as "plump". that's it man. im super determined to lose weight. at all costs.



since we went out for dinner, i managed to plead for my sis to record the nurse show for me!!!(i don't know how to use that thing la!) just finished the show. hahahaha! super niceee. man, those 2 really freaking sweet. hahaha, how i wish i could believe that very good friends can also become good companions. hahahha. maybe one day?




now for complete digression, hf has decided to come up with some hot stuff thing to set tongues wagging again.

*jielin x bigyellowshiningstar x [ aim high. fly and soar. it's me against myself. (: // have courage] says:
yar*
*jielin x bigyellowshiningstar x [ aim high. fly and soar. it's me against myself. (: // have courage] says:
and they find nice girlfrens most of the time=(
you had me says:
den somenice guy should find me wat
you had me says:
i'm a nice gf
you had me says:
haha


-_-'''


any takers? interested please tag my board and i shall get in touch with you asap! :) hf is very excited to meet anyone who is nice!

and someone likes captain planet. HAHAHAHAHA. really knock-out funny. but hell, i still love CAPTAIN TURKEY! :) aiya, nevermind la, i used to love batman, superman, and i still love spiderman! hahahah. childhood days.


best friend jc asked me to marry him. WAHAAHAHA. i think conversations are freaking funny. so long since i msn-ed. :)





i wanna charge and transfer songs in my shuffle!!!! someone save my lappy!!! *sigh*


i've decided to jia ge you qian, ren hen hao, dui wo hen xi xing den nan ren. hahahah. go figure.












realised really very ugly. tmd. i hate my genes.

im so awake from my 15hours sleep.















sometimes i think im so detestable, until i practically hate myself.

alot of angst in me right now. yet i have to pretend everything is wonderful.







/private. skip this chunk if you don't want to get sucked into my world of hate.
sometimes, when you see me as who i am, cold and unpenetratable, perhaps that is what i am. for a simple reason. i do not want people to know how broken i am inside.

scars can heal. but they are visible for life. you fucking scarred me 3 years ago. and i fucking hate you from that second onwards. i used to pity myself, for not getting your love. for getting my deserved love. then i remember those words that continue to echo in my mind. and i think, why the hell should i care? when u don't care if i die or live. you don't fucking love me anyway.
so hate you. sue me, yell at me, curse me. whatever. i can't hear you. i don't bother to anyway. you are nothing to me. because we are polar opposites, i hate you even more. you can never think in my shoes. you think i think this way because of my self-righteous ways. but i hate you for being rude to elders. i fucking hate you to the core.

don't ever tell me to do anything. i do things out of basic courtesy. no respect involved.

don't ever demand anything from me. cos' whatever i do, i do it for MYSELF, not for YOU.

you are nothing in my life. and im really sick of your presence. just wish i could wipe you off.

your presence, has caused me so much hurt and damage it's probably irreparable. you have made me who i am today. so fucking go blame yourself if you hate me too.















get lost.

No comments: