Wednesday, September 21, 2005

heaven sent.

* says:
and just to let u know
* says:
i'll rather choose friendship over relationship anytime lar


awwww. so sweet right?? :)


and when i was complaining that i don't get to listen to his piano playing, and that he owed me a piece since my birthday...

* says:
okok i'll make sure u are the 1st to hear me once i regain my touch OK!!

:) OK!



and while cheering me up...


* says:
u like very troubled leh
* says:
are u sure u are ok
* says:
don cry * if u are *
* says:
* and hope u are not *
* says:
lemme give ya something to cheer u up
* winks:

Play "Kiss" (YES IT'S THAT MSN FLASH THING -_-''')


* says:
like it?

me says:
......
me says:
i need to go find detol
* says:
y
* says:
i treat u to coffee..don drink dettol..not nice one
me says:
...
me says:
CLEAN MY CHEEK/MOUTH/whereever you kissed
* says:
cheyyyyyy
* says:
of cos if mouth lar
* says:
cheek where got sincerity


(* is used to FULLY replace someone's nick considering the utter horror he will face when he sees this. :D)


oh god. you know sometimes i thank heavens for sending me such great friends. :) thanks loads really! appreciate it alot. you really made me smile finally! :)

just wanna rmb this moment. hahah, friendship cannot take for granted man..don't wanna forget this!


AND EH, i was having orgasm listening to mayday, not cos' i was doing anything ok! hmpfff. dirty-minded fellow. :P

No comments: