Thursday, September 08, 2005

mayday!

note the exclaimation mark!!!! hahahahaha.

im becoming crazy. pardon the lack of logic.

ahhh, before you guys jump into conclusions, no, im NOT a cheena pork. just cos' i love mayday does not mean i am a cheena pork. i'm not a banana either.

this prompts me to wonder why all the awful names are EDIBLE food. does it mean that a idiotic things are perishables???

hahaha. ate porridge. with some chilli meat. don't know what you call that in english. but i really experienced DIMINISHING MARGINAL UTILITY. my additional satisfaction derived from an additonal piece of that meat i eat dropped. i burped and declared defeat. hahaha. my favourite meat in can food, but aiya, don't we all know The Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility applies? :) i love economists! makes sense of senseless stuff.

but then again, it may not apply to zihao.
quoting:

bishi: when eat until very full then never enjoy the food already must stop. if not not enjoyable already..
zihao: aiyo, seems like i always eat until very full still continue eat. no wonder never enjoy food before..


totally irrelevant. but that conversation just popped into my head.

hahahah. my dad was washing the dishes. he rolled up his sleeves. looked like want to fight like that. however, one must always consider this physique and size first. i think the rival will bounce of his stomach even before anyother part of his body touches my dad.

:) did i mention i love my daddy? :)

i'm such a daddy's girl.







ahh, i've digressed!!!

someone get me a MAYDAY ALBUM!!!! the new one contains so manyyyyyyy niceeeee songssss. it's pretty much orgasmic listening to them.

i DON'T like boybands. much less CHINESE boybands. (note: i think the word boyband has reinvented and redefined itself in these years. many bands are definitely worth listening to!!)

okok, maybe just download their songs and send to me so i can indulge listening to my shuffle, rather than praying and hoping i'll hear them on the radio. hahahaha.






okok, enough crap. yesterday began my study marathon. i've never realised how much i have left.

the unfinished finished.

so much unfinished, really condemns me to being finished.

damn. i'm so sad.










coffee makes me sick already.

No comments: