Monday, September 19, 2005

shalalala.

im a much happier girl now! afternoon must have been an emo period for me! =X

anyway, all thanks to retard fellow fish sista! *smacks you with my SUPER LONG fin* hahahahaha. stop being high because of the SESEME incident. you are hopeless!!!
one last reminder! please ZHEN XI!!!

HUIFIANG!!! stop acting cute!!! oh man..cannot take it. hahahaha! but thanks for everything ok? appreciate it loads..=)
please consider some nice guys you've mentioned in our conversation! hahahah!!

marshy! jiayou!!! :)

white ass!!! thy shall not get cheated again!! shall suck your blood next time you bluff me! hmpfff.

thomas! you will not read this, but thanks for the encouragements!! i can't wait for the ocip outing!! :)







i can't wait for best friend JC to give me all the discs he going to help me burn! im so happyyyyy! love ya loads man! but I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU! WAHAHAHAHA!!

can listen to mayday's songs soon!!






ahhh, i think rongdeji and cailing going to break up in the next episode! so sad!!! arghhhs..
nice guys are really non-exsistent it seems!
haahahah.


tuesday going out with bs, roy and marshy! so exciting!! SHOPPINGGGGGGG!!! :P




shalalalalaaaaa!~ no one can stop me from being a happy girl!!!

im going to forget everything sad and concentrate on making people happy! :) i love all my friends, thank you all so much. your efforts may be unintentional and insignificant to you, but it made my day! :)


tired...tired...15hours sleep and counting. i need more and more sleep. VERY BAD. they should have some sleep marathon. sure very easy for me to win.

ahhhh, must jian fei soon! so fat...going...to...burst...

*KABOOOOOM*

No comments: