Friday, September 02, 2005

irritation.

it's amazing how this lappy can irritate me. let's just say it's the technology in the working again. arghhhs.

my itunes cant seem to register my shuffle and it fucking WON'T CHARGE. tell me what's wrong man. i tried so many times. sighhh. nevermind. then every minute it pops up showing me some spyware advertisement, saying that im computer is infected with spyware. YES, IT IS KINDA OBVIOUS DON'T YOU THINK.

sighhh. then it would fuction for a while before telling me that my com's virtual memory is too low and must close it's fuctions. HELLO, IM LIKE ONLY USIING MSN??? arghhhs. frustrating i tell you. one day, i'm going to go on a anti-apyware/virus/all that shitty com stuff strike. in this strike i will murder all these people who created all these shit. or maybe i can just bombard their computers with the viruses and dumb stuff they created themselves. of cos', let's hope they don't have a solution to their porblems.

fuck. the worst thing is that my father refuses to send it for repair!!! it's virtually useless now. im so pissed. but heck. at least it can function these few minutes. sighhh. im really getting very vulgar.

is it me or the weather is unusually hot? i can't stop perspiring. damn.

my hair is becoming unsightly weeds again. very bad. and everyone tells me not to go cut hair during exams period cos' you'll forget whatever you've studied. means these weeds stay with me for 3 weeks or so more. *grimaces* blame it on being superstitious to a certain extent.

but then again. i doubt it will affect me much. HAH.






/random.

do you know what's the dirtiest thing in your home?

(no zihao, it is not you, fortunately or unfortunately :D)










well, it's your computer keyboard.
yups, research has shown that your keyboard(complete with the mouse) actually contains millions of viruses and bacteria. especially if you share your computer with others! so please wash your hands everytime you use a computer. unless you want to touch you mouth and face and where ever on your body with your bacteria infested hands.

just imagine someone with flu rubbing his/her nose with muscus. THEN touching the keyboard and mouse. THEN you use the computer. THEN you NEVER wash your hands and decided to grab an ice cream to eat. god bless you.




hahaha. damn. i've been effectively slacking from the day the maths paper ended. sigh. later meeting roy to study at ginza macs.

hahaha, i still rmb last time during Os talking to roy on the phone at around 2plus 3am.

"ehhh, you know if you taller, maybe i will go jio you!"
"aiyo, mai lai la!!"
"really!!!"



had this similar recall back on the teachers' day outing. (refer to previous entry) but it went differently.

"ehhh, rmb last time i told you if you taller i'll go jio you?"
"hahaha, ya i remember..
luckily i never grow taller man.."


-_-'''


so mean right???? hahahahah. ok la, anyway i was joking. i don't jio guys, thank you.


ahhhh. i should get back to my studies. sighhh. dammit. watched project superstar just now. succumed to the excessive media coverage and decided to check it out. hahahah. man, the guys are actually quite good looking can?! hahaha. pity the girls weren't so hot. but i had expected kelly to win..she really had that star shining in her..but pity she didn't la. *shrugs*

anyway, they are all a star in their ways. so many fans!! the scene was splendid i'll say. so young and get to hold concert in indoor stadium already!!! hahaha, so cool..
and oh, i saw ljj too. hahaha. damn, he looks better than before. and his musical talents never fails to amaze and awe me. i'm in loveeee with him again!! hahahaha. darn, i think this only my really close friends know..sHhhh.



*yawns* i REALLY must cut down on my hours of sleep. do you know i sleep half my life away??? it's really sad. but they say the more you sleep the taller you grow and the longer you live. so you guys know why i'm so tall already. :P

i kinda like the song In the Middle of Nowhere.

so i'm consistently inconsistent.

hahahha, that's so me can? :D

damn, i was listening to my songs that day, and i realised that the singers are 98% MALES. where have all the good female singers gone to??? i wish they'll sing some really good songs that i can relate to..sigh.


my entries are getting more and more random.

stupid zihao has decided to start calling me swampy along with the even more idiotic best friend. hahahah.

HI HOBBIT! :)

my mother is in hospital. and my father and sister went to visit her this evening. as a very filial daughter, i refused to go. hah. say i'm horrible, incorrigibale or whatever. maybe i'm even heartless. i just..i don't know..it's hard to phantom what i'm feeling right now. but hecks. i don't care.

im a lousy daughter.







i wonder why sad songs appeal to me so much.

so much teenage angst in me. so much.

please don't tell me everything is wonderful now...

No comments: