Tuesday, September 20, 2005

itchy.

that thing on my knee is healing. drying up at least. BUT, it has become VERY itchy!!! someone help meee!! is there anyway to NOT scratch it and cause more harm but can EASE the itch? i'll be VERY grateful towards anyone who gives me effective solutions! :)

hahahah, darn, im super distracted just thinking about tomorrow's shopping trip!!! i WANT TO SHOP TILL I DROPPPPPP!!! thou shall not let bishi the bimbo rule the shopping spree! thou shall get involved!! :D

*grins*






being irrelevant as usual, i shall post an irrelevant thought now. actually, it should not be considered as irrelevant since it always happens to me! *grimace*

TELL ME, WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE CALL WRONG NUMBERS??!! i mean, their fingers are certainly not as FAT as MINE, and they are not as BLIND as ME, and they should have HANDPHONES who very clearly state the numbers and persons they are calling. THEN WHY DO PEOPLE STILL CALL THE WRONG NUMBER ALL THE TIME???

ok i sound violent, because i AM pissed at these people. simply irritating. the worst thing is that they don't call the people they know! they call they people from all over SIngapore! it's freaking amazing how these idiots accomplish that.

take me for example, there was once when this VERY IRRITATING AH PEK called me when i was SLEEPING!!! everyone should know that waking me up from my sleep will indefinitely yield a super irritated and violent girl. much less a stranger. a stranger AH PEK.

oh, did i mention these callers usually speak in hokkien??!

and people who know me will know that i'm an idiot at hokkien.

but they sound pretty much the same everything anyway.

"AH LOOOO! AH HUAT ZAI BO??"

-_-'''

"wrong number, sorry."
and i HANG UP.

barely 5 secondas later...

"AH LOOO!! AH HUAT!! AH HUAT ZAI BO??"

*snarls in my sleep*

"DA CHUO HAO MA LAA!!"

and i attempt to slam down my phone. only that it's handphone, so it's virtually impossible to slam down your phone on anyone.

-_-'''



im so sick of these people. and yes, they usually go around looking for ah huat. and they NEVER GIVE UP until they call at least 3 times!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?





this has gotta stop, i say. getting on my nerves. maybe i can learn how to say "wrong number" in hokkien. maybe they don't understand my english or chinese version.

someone volunteer teach me how to say can??





shit shit. gotta start studying. lagging already. cannot. cannot. cannot. so much to do.






and my body clock is so screwed up! i sleep too much now! i sleep from mornings all the way to noon!!! i study at night where it's not early and not late! how to take exams like that??!!

i don't even want to go school already! *sighhh*






if only there is something i can look forward to in my life. perhaps it wouldn't be so dull and boring as it is now..*dejected look*

No comments: