Sunday, September 04, 2005

mad over nurses.

hahahhaa. read the title again.

yup. im mad over this nurse show on channel 8. =p darn. inspired me to become a nurse. but my ma poured cold water all over me.

"ehhh, be nurse very nice leh, so meaningful!! i want to be!"
"aiya, you don't know this is called ACTING meh.."


*pouts*

fine la. let me live in this fantasy for a while. HAHAHA. but i think that lead girl is really cute. and that lead guy is also very cute. :D but i dislike that gao xiaolan though. turns me off with her arrogance. got money so what. want to be doctor come be nurse for what? cannot be doctor then admit it la. wah lau, she be nurse until so bu shuang..cannot stand it.

ya, then this group of six of them are super close friends it makes me envious..(: it's really great to have this closely knit gang to rely on. you know they are always there standing for you..sigh. im just really envious.

hahahaha. okok, let me get back down to earth.

ahhhh. let's see. i managed to study abit of capacitors today.
did i ever mention my rate is freaking slow? hahahaha. well. bo bian la. that's my brain. i study. walk around. find food. sms. listen to music. study. nap. watch tv. eat. study. sleep. yup.

can see how intermittent the breaks are. short attention span. and i tend to split my attention to alot things all at once. explains why i cannot study in VERY noisy conditions, and neither can i tolerate VERY quiet conditions. =) thank god for my shuffle.

no, shld be thank white ass and winnie. =D




one more week. pretty screwed. but long term goals right? hahahaha. dammit. self-comforting. btw,

thanks sharon for your encouragement! hahaha, will jiayou! :)

ahhhh, i so want a new phone. haix.




digressing abit, my hair so rather long now. can tie up already. only make up to a tiny weeny pony tail la. hahaha, got alot of irritating wisps of hair all over. have to use hairpins to secure them. but really very veyr hot!!! arghhhs. cannot. must retain info, cannot go cut hair.

got alot physics info inside. cannot go cut hair. no good no good.


eh if what my friend said was true, then like that i also cannot cut until after As???!! cos' have to retain info ma, if not start all over again meh?


wah siao.

next time you see me, it'll be The Story of the Overgrown Weeds.


-_-'''





see lah, make me so superstitious.




eh, i still think men in uniform are hot. :D

so irrelevant.
but i don't care.
i feel my hormones raging.
no, it's not what you think. *shakes head*



damn, did i mention i love weilian and the 5 other male contestants sang that song "wo zhen de shou sang le"?? it's freaking nice man.

who has that song?? i want the project superstar version!!! hahahah.

wanting msged me today telling me how stressed she was and everything. she was studying with *erhem* in the library ma. hahahah. wah, im really very surprised to receive her msg..yup i miss her to loads. :) cant wait for all these shit to be over.






i was just day dreaming(as usual) today. then i realised that majority of my friends are males!!! dammit, when they go army how? i'll be lonely girl already!!! will they forget me? will they meet up with me?

sighhh. scary. sometimes the future just astounds me.

somehow, i can't wait to reach out for the unknown, excited and full of anticipation.
yet, on the other hand, i'm so scared. so scared of leaving my comfort zone. no one to rely on. no one i can look back to. just no one.



just don't forget me ok? promise?



hahaha, promise. makes me think of my popo and me and when i was young. she always made me gou gou shou to promise that i won't do this, won't do that. she said that if break promise, then little finger will break. aiya, scare me until i really don't dare to break promise..

but it's a really sacred promise to me..gou gou shou. :)




tian xia qi yu le,
wo de xin zhen de shou shang le...

No comments: