Friday, September 30, 2005

pictures galore.



the picture says it all.
completed my 12 hours sleeping marathon yet again.



on a random note, i received a rare sms from zihao while i was still deep in my slumber. haha! rare!

and i received an even more rare invitation to go studying with yh bro. dammit. im glad we are finally talking. i was just about to give up on him. trust me, i really was. it's not easy trying to make someone open up. someone like him. :) but it's gd cos' the friendship you built from that stays strong most of the time.




sometimes i wonder why all the hoo-ha over bloggers. student bloggers. *sigh* it's quite sad really, cos' at this time of our lives, the more you don't want us to do something, the more we will do it. don't you adults get it? we are practically young adults already. i'm sure what we write hold certain truths in them. why not investigate the truth first before condemning us? maybe you are just scared. scared to find out that the truth is truth. HAH.

decided to upload some pics from a phototaking spree in the reading room. cos' yun ma brought her cam to school.


eh, last time i bring camera to school then my friends say very cool leh!"-yun ma proudly claims.
"when was it?"-me.
"ehh..few years ago la."



-_-'''

but luckily it's not those humongous cameras that u need films to develop. =D


"why today so special bring?"
"aiyo, today is the day i know most people from our class will come ma."


HAHAHAHA. ok, actually it's not that funny, but it's more of sad. my friends tell me that their classes are virtually full attendance everyday.


"going to graduate liao..must treasure the time we have left together.."



hmmmmm.

here goes..these pictures are REALLY interesting. *grins*







from top left going clockwise:

me, yun ma, haoz(with a mysterious vek, go spot him yourself);
some of my lovelies;
me and my lis-bian partner :D;
a very cute ziwan;
innocent photo? ziwan ah..tsktsk;
yun ma, francis, zw, berd;
the four guys;
and the outcome;
a cute berd?






from top left going clockwise:

the gayful-s;
evidence 1;
evidence 2;
zw with someone's "muscles"


really regretful i did not participate much with the photo-takings, but nevermind, cos' i spent pretty much of my time talking to monz. *sigh* we both exams stress also. gotta work hard already, yea? :) anyway, i'm still quite upset with my hair. think when it grows out again, i'll get a good trim from ANOTHER hairdresser.

nevermind la, i'm sure got more time to take pics one..=)

anyway, i'm going to start my "tape-marathon" when sis comes back. HAHAHA. we tape the shows for the entire week and watch them all in one go. YAYS!

i better go get a bath. i stink.

No comments: