Tuesday, September 20, 2005

retail therapy!

now, i shall ponder outloud first: WHY ARE GIRLS ALWAYS LATE?

*frowns*

i am a girl myself. and over the years, i've found myself to become more and more fashionably late. HAHAHAHA. i think it is every girl's rights to be late for a while la! *grins*

BUT! today's lateness was cos' of oversleeping, and plus some shitting stuff i had to settle before rushing out. plus bishi wanted me to wait for HER train to arive and ME to board HER train. hahahah, and worst thing? that bimbo SAT all the way to orchard, i STOOD all the way to orchard. talk about kong rong rang li man! =(

hahahaha, joking la bimbo.

anyway, today shopping was good! got tops of other colours instead of the usual navy green and brown! *gasp* i got not one, but TWO white tops!

and they say white makes you look fat.

i think i'm going to starve myself for 1 year to regain my past skinniness. HAHAHAHA.

eh, i'm serious. i need to slim down like hell. too much already. i think i'm easily fatter than any guy i know. oh god.







i loveeeee my harley davidson t-shirt! =D lalaaaa! and i love my polo tee. but im still finding ways to make it seem less translucent. and the necklace!! woO hoO!!! ok, i am sounding like some ulu idiot who never shops, but i'm just happy and satisfied over my purchase ok??

still left alot things yet to buy. =(










want to blog alot about what happened today. but ma needs to use to com. *sigh*

shall retire for now.







i'm going to starve myself!!!


:)

No comments: