Saturday, November 24, 2007

you-s.

to you: do you still think of me when you hear this song?

to you: do you still know what 13 means? what is my favourite number?

to you: do you remember how it all ended?

to you: i hope you've found your happiness.

to you: you exploited my trust, twisted my words, and lost my confidence in you.

to you: sometimes i'm twirling you, at times, you are turning me around in circles. temporary pleasures and comfort. when we do things we know there is no ending to, we are merely blind souls finding heal to our wounds. i wish you well.

to you: i hope you gain the courage to win her, to be with her, and to be happy. because you deserve it.

to you: you were too slow, and till now, i have no idea what runs through your mind. perhaps i was a passing individual, meaning nothing much. pity, because i would want to be your friend.

to you: do you still remember what cheers me up when i'm angry with you? do you still remember what i promised...and still kept till today?

to you: come talk to me! (:

------

i still have no reason.
perplexed.

No comments: