Saturday, November 10, 2007

xg back from the past.



ok frankly, i thought he was much cuter back then. LOL. DREADLOCKS OK!!!! how cool is that?? -grins-

nonetheless this song is hilarious. irresistably cute lahs. he actually performed again SOLO in yule 2 years down the road.
i realised xg can really sing. 0.0 mans, ain't he talented. HEHE.

he's still my one and only love though. tskkk. i happened to chance upon wikipedia while googling for his MVs back from his WAN ZI days. lol. he's a scoprio. DAMN! (i need a libra LOLOL) and i think he's 4 years older than me, meaning...24?? WHEEEEE.
ok daydreaming. last night daydream-ed enough with yan. ERM, yes practice my smile on monday. AHAHAHAH. come come, if only what i say always come true. i don't wanna step on shit again after turning so many corners. =D

woke up today by 12pm. dragged myself and convinced my lazy arse it's time i stop being a vampire. youtubed a little to catch some laughs and cheer myself up. then was down to 317. got my part of practice done. NEHNEH i need chapter 8 from you!! revised my speech notes, cover letter and resume. printed! (:

ok, i have a couple of presentations to worry about, but i can't seem to get my group mates online. GREAT. i don't wanna last minute already. after these few days of catching up on sleep, my skin is finally better. ARGHS.

on a side note, i realised one way of "downloading" mp3. i simply find the vid on youtube and convert using vixy.net. AM I GENIUS OR WHAT? HAHAHAHAHA.
erms ok.



i suddenly remembered that report on tv about this poor elderly trishaw rider and 3 ang mohs. if you read/heard the news i'm sure you'll know what i'm talking about. simply thinking about it infuriates me. if there's one thing i cannot tolerate, it's bullying and taking advantage of the elderly. those fucktards need to stop thinking because they are more educated and WHITE, they can assume this superior position and exploit those powerless to them.

in fact, i feel disgusted and ashamed by their actions. shouldn't the educated be more aware of such issues and learn the importance of respect and wider perspective? the worst thing was they thought it was hilarious. maybe i should put their grandma/grandpa in that position. what would be hilarious to me would be to see them get knocked down by a truck aka in final destination style.

i need to get a bath. still haven't ran yet. damn. hello wobbly fatty fats.

ginko nuts make you smart, eh?

No comments: