Saturday, November 03, 2007

relaxing is addictive.

friday:

slept in late because it was the only day i don't have to go to school. shioook. lurb fridays.

met haoz and gene and BISHI!!! for lunch at the village in heerens and a bit of walkaround in town. was rather late to meet gene and haoz first, but stillll, had a good time joking and talking randomly. seatmate cabbed down to see us finally! god. ok bishi, i still feel like a giant next to you thanks. HAHAHAHA.
dammmnnnn.

okok got grow taller. but still very skinny. =(

ate good food. rosli, sambal stingray(which i don't think was that good actually) and baked rice which was not that bad at all.

loves loves loves. should meet up more.

trained home with bs and haoz. alighted at clementi with haoz cos' he wanted to go check out some stuff from ckshoppingcentre(i think, forgot the name) and i wanted to see if they had my wine colored stockings. sighs. i'll never find them. roarrrrs.

got my facial mask from a new brand. shall try it out. not that bad lahs. i need all the help my skin can get mans.
got new facial wash and my oil control film after ages. damn my skin is dying, damn sure.

saturday night (now):

shall go do some jogging and i hope sun-tanning in a few hours time. fucking pale and sickly. sobs. GET UGC TEST STUDYING DONE. dammit, i haven't started!!!! arghhhs. can't fail!!!! knn why so many ugc tests. =(

get my glenda in-class assignments rolling. roarrr. hate portfolios. have rosemary's biz comm to settle too. =(((

lazy. stoned.
imported a few of my uber old songs from cds i burnt way way back in my secondary school days. it's really nice lahs, the songs.

mama gave me this stone which she claims can help me concentrate on my school work and allows me to focus better. okkkk. let's hope it works.

sis was feel charitable today and offered me two mini bottles of perfume. kenzo's flower and another bottle of ralph. wheewhee. loved.

i have many clothes i want to zhng. but no money or time. i wish i have a mother who can zhng my clothes in a winking of an eye. lol. or this zhng-clothes machine.
plus seriously need to jian fei. god. wobbly.

my weight will never change, i've come to accept this fact. unless maybe if i don't eat for 1 year.

ok it's near 3a.m. should go sleep soon. didn't get anything done today. looked through my KL pics though. remembered the fun times. i miss monz.

i should be meeting abbas on sunday morning for breakfast. damn long never see him also. (:

despite shitty school, i finally feel, since ages, that i actually have friends.
how sad.

i suddenly remembered my rollerblades in the storeroom. fuck, better go check them tml. THE WHEELS BETTER DON'T FUCKING DISINTEGRATE AGAIN. knnccb.

No comments: