Thursday, November 22, 2007

no pictures.

my blog lacks pictures, because everyone is so chui with dull skin and mz is too tired to even zi pai with my phone. LOL. so sorry.

met johan and pf at bugis to discuss ugc and complete the ppt stuff. crapppp. ended up in macs. froze my butt off can, the macs is like arctic region, i almost saw penguins shuffling around.

managed to get things done by 1pm. zzzz. then walked to bugis street for my shoes collection. but it was still a dead city. BOOOOO. didn't manage to get it. walked to simlim with jh to get this cable.

ENDED UP NEVER BUY COS' HE HAD NOT ENOUGH MONEY. zzzz. and when we were at the exit he suddenly said he wanna get something else. made me walk back, THEN he STOPPED AND THOUGHT IN MID STEP. and decided he didn't need his external speakers in that split second. ZZZZZZZZ.

a game of pacing back anf forth.

he went to ____ hotel to find his friend working there and i trudged through the shopping centre, SPOTTED NAVY BLUE TIGHTS in dorothy. shall get them tml. my laptop was too heavy.

stopped at tiong bahru to visit grandma and grandpa. the maid cooked maggi for me. yums. then i wanted to start work, BUT I FELL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA, AND THE LAPTOP ON MY LAP nonetheless. omfg. i woke up a few times because i heard my grandma's voice asking me if i was cold or something. but the heat from the laptop was enough...

i feel like i lack decades of sleep.

now it's time to conquer my ugc readings for quiz tml.
gonna meet the group at 730 in school to rehearse 337 presentation in which i've yet to see ppt nor scripts.
then its back to bugis to collect my shoes before its sold to other people. grrrrr.
oh, ugc presentation. FUCK.

friday, MUST GET RESPONSE PAPER DONE. NO TIME NO TIME. hates.

i'm taking 4 modules next semester. and i need someone to take ugc112 with me some other sem. the timing clashed with com modules this sem, so i can't take...sighs. i think i might have more time to work then. suddenly i feel so relax hearing 4 modules only. HAHAHAHA. but i'm petrifief of taking modules alone. dammit.

byebye. eyes are closing.

No comments: