Monday, November 12, 2007

sunday is finally 51 mins over.

this sunday...seemed so long, but not much work done. i'm feeling lethargic and my brain can't take in anything school work.
i just wanna laze around and rot and do leisure stuff like cycling, kayaking in sentosa, sitting cable car, walking around aimlessly, work, earn money, get to know people at work, interact with kids(i actually miss my rascals..dammit) and travel. sigh.

met nehs at wcp macs to get work done. cmi talk alot. then monz came. talk more. relieved our havoc chalet. HAHAHAHAH. and our genting KL trip. damn...i miss those days. then she used my friendster and facebook account to spy on people. geez.

and she made me play this golf game in her computer. zzzz. lame shit. HAHAHAH.

found out certain things.
sighs. i don't know the right emotion to feel.
i think it's kinda like the cycle. everything comes to a full circle, then repeats all over again. nightmare or sweet dreams, it's coming back to haunt me.
what right do i have to feel like this?
i caused it. so i have to be "big hearted" and congratulate.

ok, i've decided to let it go.
every sem, something happens. sometimes i'm ready for it, at times i'm not.
getting rather weary and wary. are you there ll?
do listen to my silent pleas...


i seem to spend my entire life repaying.
the debt never seems to be self-accumulated. yet i still feel guilty.

projects and papers.
i'm tired already.
i shall stop whining.
but if you can hear my cries, make it all come true, without all the shitty terms and conditions apply. i find myself offsetting all those before enjoying my reaps.


where do i stand, really?

No comments: