Thursday, November 29, 2007

dead, so dead.



great, i totally don't have exam mood. wish me alot of luck. really chua sai.

i went dental today. and i had to wait quite long(although my pretty dentist thanked me for reaching early) for my turn.

note: it's my lucky day. i saw like 3 not bad guys. weet weet. HAHAHAH. all sit infront of me somemore. tskk. bio view.
all came earlier. but i left earlier. man, my appointments are damn efficient.


eh, so anyway, i was watching the tv play the ndc videotape thing. and they had all the faces of various employees working there.
the point was, I SAW MY EXTRACTION DENTIST. i'm damn sure it was him, although i was bloody scared when i had to extract 4 of my teeth for braces. zzz. because i saw him TWICE and because of his smiley eyes and grin.

DAMMIT IM A SUCKER FOR THAT GRIN. grrr. i will hunt him down. =((((

tmd in love with a dentist????? i never heard of it before. but i still rmb how gentle and kind he was. wheeee. =) -beams.

i love you mr. korean drama lookalike dentist. please bump into me for my next appointment and we can turn corner find love together. HAHAHAHAH.

byebye. im gna flunk my finals. i'm so excited.

No comments: