Saturday, November 24, 2007

CMC indeed.

heartstrings by secret garden--tragically haunting.

well, right now, although both my sister and i are IN THE SAME HOUSE, she is in the room and i am in the LIVINGroom. and we are conversing using MSN. when all that is separating us is a door. of cos' i'm lazy. HAHAHAHAH.

so today i stayed home since the cramps were killing me.
didn't get anything done DESPITE waking up uber early for a day i need not go school. MORNING ok. hahahah.

slacked around, starting deleting stuff from my laptop because it was just too crammed and all the projects were done anyway. +) wheeee.

watched yule, then watched whywhylove LAST episode ONLY. HAHAHAHA. just to see what's the ending. so fine, i cried like a baby. exercised my tear glands a bit. to toughen up for the week ahead.

i really think i'm going blind. i think my degree has shot up. sighs.

gonna get my ugc response STARTED. STOP PROCRASTINATING TEO JIELIN.
fucked. =(


WORK HARD! JIAYOU!!!! IT'S THE LAST SPRINT!!!!
-WAVES POMSPOMS-
GO GO GO JIELINNNNNN. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
TRY YOUR BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!



ignore me. i'm feeling...blah.

No comments: