Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hello dentist.

i finally got through the line to NDC.
i didn't know what that rubber thing was called in dental terms, so i must have sounded idiotic describing it to the receptionist. HAHAHA.
the receptionist sounded incredulous upon learning the fact that my brackets broke while i was eating bread. disbelievement actually.

so she managed to give me two slots on friday. either 8am or 130pm. i chose the morning one. crazy yes, but hecks. i want to be a early bird. wheewhee. morning air can do me some good.

gave koki's lunch thing at her house a miss because my mood was fucked up.
went to get my necessities. trudged home in the humid weather and decided to go jogging.

after a full body inspection, i realised that i have bloody lot of cellulite. great.

i, jelly, henceforth declare to be on a diet from today, november 14th, 2007. i will uphold this. WILL. MUST.
this means eating as little as possible.
ignoring my hunger.
drinking water.
=( i miss my body.
i'm living on an oil rig.
HAHAHA.



the trusty molten knee guard. yes, my socks are mismatched. i always can't find them together in my messy closet.


er, navy singlet is cooling lahs. lol. running gear. (i'm covering my face cos' my hair was in a mess and i was super flushed)

ok, solemn matters: i should be tackling my essay soon. giving insights which others wouldn't have is difficult. but it's challenging, and i like challenges.

first, i better get those readings done to link to my paper.
sleepy.

i exercise to feel those droplets of perspiration rolling down my body.
somehow it feels good. to be under the sun's caress.

more pics in my phone. lazy upload. that's all for now.

No comments: