Wednesday, November 14, 2007

finally the rubber snapped.

i thought i was damn lucky my rubber bands never snapped on me.
GREAT. the last ring on my left JUST broke. 0.0
and because i was tmd hungry(still tmd hungry now) and ate some bread. haiz. pekcek. wonder if i should pull my dental forward. that's pulling forth whole 2 weeks. not sure if it's needed. shall call tml. grrrr.

and i doubt i'll go koki's place for lunch. although i'm craving. dammit. NEVERMIND. can JIAN FEI RIGHT. haiz. stupid rubber band.

tmd saturation point now. researched abit for ugc essay. haven't really read through my findings. then still got ugc final project. decided to split in the end, cos' of their unwillingness and our erm...timetables. sigh. a merger that never really happened.
no ugc on thurs. better start our ppt.

com231 died. better start getting down to concrete stuff. com337 and 317 also. dammit. tmd tired. think i'll head for bed and try to get more stuff done after school.

boss jh plonked me for two slots tuition next year in weekdays. 0.0 let's hope my timetable won't kill me. evening tuition classes are tiring. sighs. and i'm not even assigned creative classes yet.

one of best tutor? cannot lose me???

okkkkkk. i just need the money mans. kids are the bonus of cos. marking never was.

i forgot to mention that i TOOK PART IN LAMEASS BRAND'S DRINKING RECORD thingy in sim earlier in the morning. LOL. utter.....disbelievement. social pressure lah ok. robot couldn't stop complaining about the bad taste. geez.

I SAW YOU CUTIE AT THE TABLE. STRIPES. fine, so if i'm generic, at least my taste not bad ok. geez. pity i couldn't stare. lol.

i'm damn hungry now. it's a sign i should lose weight.
tml shall be lokcok day since it's so short.
going blind researching, googling and movie-reviewing. dammit.
i hate my reflection.


you have to love yourself before you can cherish others. i think it's mutually exclusive for me.

No comments: