Sunday, November 18, 2007

senseless.

my forehead is the size of my palm.

should be doing my ugc response. was researching a little online to get conrete stuff, failed. quite messed up.


this was how i used to look. damn i miss being young, energetic, vibrant and happy. over the past few semesters, i've felt nothing but turmoil and stress, fatigue and ageing. HA. i will try my best to be positive. i am just placing too much expectations on myself. i know.
oh look, this was before braces...HAD MY FANGS! coolness. i miss them.



this, darlings, is JEZ. awesome! miss them loads. everyone has their lives already. whatever happens, these are 2 dudes i don't wanna lose contact with. they stuck with me through so much, and the appreciation i have for them is immeasurable.

how we've changed. lol. i could include an older picture of rvhs and haoz, but i better not. =D yes yes, i was ugly. i still am ok. tskkkk.

i think i should at least get some words squeezed out for the paper. meeting 231 group for ppt rehearsal tml. at amk nonetheless. sighs. happy travelling to you jielin. whee.

No comments: