Thursday, November 22, 2007

tired and the tarzan swing.

having cramps now. hates. it's always like this on the first 2 days.
BAHHHHHH.

anyway, today was freaking tiring. the day wheezed by like...superman.

morning...woke up at 6am. got ready to leave the house when i received abs msg. then i stayed at home to print the 337 stuff for the presentation. oh mans. i was like trying to stuff the script on the bus lahhh. one hand holding the rails and balancing on the stupid squeezy bus, another holding the script. 0.0

but thank god the presentation went well. =) good job to everyone!!

317 got back presentation results and handed in portfolio. not that bad. =)
but seriously pissed by certain things, shall talk more later.

231 handed in portfolio, got back essay results. LIKE FUCK. pissed. i will do badly for this module for sure. like confirm plus chop. pissed.

ugc was presentation in which i was so exhausted i simply wanted to rot and die. but had to do weeny teeny bit of talking. =(

ugc quiz. ok. should be able to pass. despite not reading like 2 chapters.
the other group did really well for their presentation. humourously entertaining. selina was very happy with it i think. lol.

went to bugis to grab my boots/heels! loves. =)))) ok my legs are really fat. i need to work out. hate hate hateeeee.

ok i'm just fat overall. HATE. DIET PLEASE JIELIN.

bought my blue shorts. TMD SHORT YES. leggings here i come.
finally get to wash my "formal" jeans. lol. dirtysmellyshit.
no more presentations!!! whee.
actually i think so far my com231 is the only module which is doing REALLY badly. sighs. and i'm surprised at myself, because i'm supposed to be able to write well. but i cannot blame it on other factors. i did not do the referencing and biblio and she penalized me severely for it. fucked.

serves me right.

actually i don't really care if i enter/drop from the list. really. i just want to do well enough to feel proud of myself and my hard work. i want to feel my hard work REWARDED. and that i'm not wasting my parents' hard earned money.
sighs. people never understand.

------

two bitches offended me today, officially.
you want to play, i play along. you want to backstab, i backstab along. you want to start this war of claiming credit for what's NOT yours, i will accomodate.

even if you don't have brains, at least have a bit of integrity.
if you had brains, then i wonder what's it working for.
seriously.

i feel so furious to KNOW that the results we obtained would be what everyone would get. like. if the work load was evenly distributed, i wouldn't have given a damned. but IT WASN'T. and if you felt that you contributed productively AND actually stayed when you were asked to, excuse me, without pushing, then i have nothing to say.

i respected you and everyone by tolerating all the nonsense. i did not flare up AT ALL--not infront of you guys. unreasonable.

now we all know, don't we. once was enough. twice was torture.

excuses excuses. i hope you get what you deserve. good riddance.

-------

studying and obtaining the best results ain't everything. getting onto the list by hook or by crook, hurting others in the process is not the way to go. selfishness and lack of integrity when it comes to THIS THING is really getting on my nerves. worry not, i am NOT fighting for anything ok. i just prefer to deliver a decent presentation.

at least i know i am capable of doing so DECENTLY. not spectacularly, but decently. we all have room for improvements. i know what's mine. CAN YOU SEE WHAT IS YOURS?

turned off totally. i wish some people would reflect. and do some serious makeovers in their attitudes.


tired like fuck. time to start on my ugc response. this and take home biz comms exam left. then it's to hit the books. let my last essay be an A too. i need this. pressure me to work hard!!
------

oh, i wish you and you good luck. ahhh, at least part of my wish came true. no karma done.

byebye to all eye candies. end of lessons for sem. hahaha.
------

make or break my finals. i'm too tired to know how NOT feeling tired feels like.
understand?

there are so many aspects of me i wish to alter. listen to my pleas and grant my wishes, ll. thanks.

No comments: