Thursday, November 08, 2007

today feels like a sunday.

slept at 4am and woke up at 1pm. love. happy deepavali to everyone.

wanton mee waiting for me at the table. downed it. stoned and watched tv. online-ed and checked out several websites to get ideas of stuff i intend to get. ebay-ed several loves. DAMMIT. i wish i were fucking bloody disgustingly rich. grrrr.
no income means no shopping.

then was black sesame paste. OMG. hehe. and stoned and rotted and tv-ed with computer infront of me. then was dinner! gasp. hor fun, seafood fried rice and e-mian. plus ROJAK. INDIAN ROJAK. I'M SO LOVEDDDD.

after complaining to my papa that i WANT TO EAT GOOD FOOD for several weeks, finally i get it. heeeeee.
with my favouritest of all. ONIONS!!! i kop all always because no one in my family eats them. ok i have bad breath, irritate me and i'll make you faint with my powerbreath.

looking for an automatic watch.
THIS IS AWESOMELY ORGASMIC.
but the price is AWESOMELY HEARTBREAKING.
boohoos.












and these are stuff i've eyeing damn long. prettyaye. =( if you buy any one for me, i'll give you a kiss. HAHAHAHA. ok like that maybe no one wants to buy liao. sian. anyhow, these pieces are seriously gonna rock my wardrobe. not that i bought any. ROAR.


simple black dress.


loves. if only it was detachable hood so that i won't look like a retard in sweltering hot singapore. can bring overseas too! =(((


hot. chic. simple. fuss free.


too cute for words.


I WANT THIS SINCE I WAS LITTLE. =(


okkkk. so i ate like an elephant today. died.
and i'm peeling in awful areas. HAHAHAHA. rmb which part of my body was furiously red after tanning (people who saw me flash before should know =D)? it's peeling there now. and i'm so dark INSIDE. lol.

obscene.

drinking water to prevent pimples and hydrate my skin. wheee.
should go running tml. been several days it seems.

my studies are in the pits.
don't say i stress a lot when it's that fucked up ok.
somehow, i just don't feel that motivated anymore.

and i officially crown _____ as my nemesis. he annoys me to the core. seriously.

ending on my last note:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME A DECENT CAMERA?
like SLR if u are filthy rich.
or T100 if you are moderately.
last alternative is DONATE TO JIELIN FUND if you are just...normal.

looking at all those photoblogs and shots by pros is making my hands itchy. =(

byebye.

No comments: