Thursday, October 30, 2008

SIGH.

i hate it when things bother me.
and i've got plenty on my mind right now.
definitely not in the best of moods,
could someone be my salvation please?


opening VE tomorrow. sigh. work sucks.
i need to shit.
constipation feeling. sian.
need more veggies and fruits!
/edit/
just shitted. yay!


never ending stuff to study.
i'll never make it.
dammit. MUST MAKE IT.
GO GOGOGOGOGOGOOOO.


sometimes i really think i ask for it mans. zzz.
making myself suffer the consequences of my actions.
why sia? jielin you are always so stupid.
get your rationality back!!!


anyway i think fatbear doesn't pamper me already. HAHAH.
aye. partly because he's busy studying lah.
sheesh. aiya nevermind.


i shall go emo myself crazy.
and worry myself shitless with all that is on my mind. =((((
don't want it to happen! +((( CANNOT.
ok, i will believe it won't happen.




i never learn from my mistakes.
what an idiot you are, jielin.

No comments: