Monday, October 06, 2008

barely alive.

bob's assignment sheet for group project #3 is trying to be funny--but failed.

"Now that you've had plenty of time to rest...."

HA HA HA HA HA. rest????!?! i've have had everything but rest.
i don't even feel like i ahve any weekends now. and public holidays are non-existent in my dictionary too. zzzzz.

pictures from sunday. an attempt to start on my reflection paper #3 for COM443. in school after losing the power plug battle at wcp macs. the place was bursting at the seams.

so sad right. on sunday still must go school wtf. or not stay at home will sleep. zzz.

just some pictures for entertainment purposes huh.

fat face meets you all. aye. school is crazy. work is crazy. projects are crazy. assignments are crazy. everything is mad. but perhaps it's only so because i want so much. i keep trying to tell myself to lower my expectations and go easy on myself...

i'll kill myself at this rate before i graduate.

no dinner. home. fatbear came by at around 12plus am with AI XIN SUPPER HAHAHAHAHA. wahhhhh. gan dong not!!! i was! HAHAHAHA. =D

yummy century egg porridge. siew mais. har gaos. and lor mai gai. HEHEHEHE. ayeee. -burps-

thank you fatbear you rock my socks!!! (((:

as you can tell, i was online trying to do some work while having online group discussion...zzzz....

happy happy aye. got nice food to eat for supper.

fatbear and his da bao. i still don't like them.

can die. sure fat lor. fatbear lost 0.5kg over the weekends. i....think i gained 2kg. wtf.

retribution for calling him fatbear? HAHAHAH. sian. =(((( must start jogging...like when i have the time. (maybe never at this rate haiii)

today. COM443 at 9am as usual. my bus 189 refused to come. when it did, TWO of them came at the same time. OMG I'M SO PISSED. i hate public transport when they are just so bloody irregular.

and then what's worse? my bus was stuck at jam near clementi mrt interchange. GREAT. for like 10mins i sat at my seat stoning because my bus was not moving a single inch. 184 came on the dot. but i was still late.

didn't bother to run up the stairs. zzz. so obvious late already. no attendance to sign anyway. nevermind..i think i have about 3 absences right? SIGH. stupid.

got back my midterms. zzz. did SLIGHTLY better than predicted. but still chui like fuck. and please stupid bob stop comparing us with the other class. we didn't have enough time to study ok! (at least for my part lah sigh) forget it. a B is good enough for now. i think eventually i might just get a B+ f0r COM443 anyway. this semester is killing me.

still don't know COM441 presentation how. must wait for nehneh to hand in her self-evaluation. but in any sense, the COM441 mid terms is this thursday.

LL, WISH ME ALL THE GOOD LUCK IN THE WORLD!!! =)))

after hours infront of the darn computer, i'm finally done with reflection #3. BOB PLEASE LOVE ME AND GIVE ME FULL MARKS FOR THIS TOO. THANK YOUUUU.

i always feel that nothing is enough. bad habit.

ok i don't know what to write le. so sian. must start studying. HAI. 11 chapters to conquer. i don't think i got all 11 complete chapters notes lor. zzz. wtf.

thanks to bro and monky for constant luck and encouragement. aye. i feel so loved. HAHA.

pf!!! if you got anything to send me aka notes or what........send to teojielin@gmail.com ok!!! thanks babe. HAHAHA and your stupid sms in class today made me smile like a stupid ass wtf. thanks lah..i was really bad mood this morning. =DDD you made my day better!!! muackkks.

aye yes i'm revealing my email here. too lazy already.

please send all your mail to TEOJIELIN@GMAIL.COM thanks.

i don't think anyone is so bored to spam me huh. wtf. if you intend to, go to hell.

No comments: