Monday, October 27, 2008

hating.it.

work at VE was so bad i wanted to go home the moment i stepped into the place.
i struggled my first half of the shift alone.
busy like fuck.
public holidays are crazy. human flow like non-stop. brought my laptop but didn't get any work done. zzz.


Hboss came. and more work was assigned to me. i think partly because he's lazy to do all that shit and i had to do them. tired out.
tmd. spent 1 hours plus changing rentals to ex-rentals and putting them into respective files and sleeves, then bringing out the casings to place them into the trolleys outside. fuck. i felt so beaten.


got scolded some more. face black until cannot black anymore. and Hboss knows.
but who cares. i didn't speak much, other than entertaining customers.
Hboss bought me a drink and told me he didn't mean to scold me. but somethings should really not be done. okays.


LF did some mindfucking i think. whatevers.
VE people are so scheming, evil and are cunning backstabbers.
so sick of all that politics.
will leave asap. GRRR.
and doesn't justify the amount of work i have to do at that given pay.
i mean...i AM learning customer service and PR skills. but i feel like shit.


i shall guard myself against everyone in VE. grrr.



finally home after a long lond day.
started working on 441. and now i've got to do 443 before my brain fries itself. zzz.


now, i truly believe i can still die even though i'm positive i'm dead.
what an irony.

weekends have merged to become weekdays.
awesome shits.
start of new week.
start of my sleepless week.

No comments: