Monday, October 13, 2008

killing all the demons inside...is impossible.

sigh. i want to blog and i have pictures, but pictures can wait.

i don't know how to describe my feelings right now.
it's as confusing as...how it began.

all is well, i think. but i don't feel as happy...
you're so nice...i find it unreal.
you say that i'm afraid that you may not be as nice to me in the future.
but at that moment, it wasn't the thought on my mind.


so tired. and the pounding headache is not helping.
again, i want to run away.

but this time i'm torn.


i know i'm not good enough.


and school work is not helping.
working on weekends is burning me too.
feeling tired everyday...is not helping.


i'm sorry. i'm not worthy.


maybe i'm just not as super as i think.
it's been so long since i had a good cry and let down my guard.
my brain is in shambles.


i just want to die.
the demons are beckoning.
i want to cry.
but my pride just won't allow it.
crash and burn-
who's gonna save me this time?

No comments: