Sunday, October 05, 2008

saturday 4th oct.

i give up, because i rushed home after work to bathe and get ready for a supposed 1230am online meeting. and no one is online except for xin chee so i assume they all don't know anything about it. wtf?
ok nevermind. -gives up-

THEN I WENT TO CHECK MY EMAIL i sent out on saturday early morning around 3am and i realized that i typed SUNDAY NIGHT 1230am MEETING.


wtf???!?!?! is my brain fried or not. NO WONDER NO ONE IS ONLINE LAH OMFGGGG. -stabs-


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i win hands down. whatever mans. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.





tuition was alright. P's mum wants more tuition next week but i might not accept because i don't have sufficient time myself =(((


VE was ok. had to rush down straight after tuition. and thank god for fatbear because he sent me there via car and 15minutes was enough as opposed for the usual 45mins i take. (((:
and he bought me stuff to eat. awww. (((:

worked with Hboss for a bit. made him teach me the proper method of closing. zzz. and today i did the forms by myself despite working with LF because i insisted on fighting it out. and i had variance. like $1.25 MORE than the correct amount. but wtf, more is better than less.


and yes, i worked the other half of my shift from about 6-11 with LF. i started my shift at around 4pm. damn tired now. i cannot feel my toes again.

i was so stoned and my eyes were bloodshot.

and i didn't talk much. but LF kept asking me Qs about my life and myself. zzzz. so i had to answer. somehow i felt like i was interrogated. wtf. it felt damn weird. HAHAHA.

sold a couple more packages today. and i realized that i'm working on deepavali opening too. another double pay day!!! YAYYY. octoberrrr rocksss. yar right. zzz.



aye do i speak english/chinese with an accent?
i've been receiving feedback that i do. wtf. or maybe i just switch the way i speak to different people.


and i have no idea why people think i'm rich wtf. I'M NOT!!! if i'm rich i wouldn't have to work and get paid $5/hour so tragic lor.


ok enough ramblings.
time to start doing work.
sigh. i'll never get down to studying it seems. so pathetic.
where will my summa cum laude go? AYE.
i still want my 3.85 thank you. =(


ok byebye. =(

No comments: