Friday, October 10, 2008

horrid week so far.

at this second, i am feeling:

PISSED.
STARVED.
EXHAUSTED.

COM441 mid terms today. was relatively alright. impossible to get fullmarks. although i did wished i could have because the Qs all came from the text and if i had studied earlier and completed, the paper would have been a breeze. but i didn't. so there.


got back our COM441 presentation for PR firms. nehneh and i (pair work) did exceptionally well! and that kinda lifted my spirits a little. ((((:
slowmo even left a remark "excellent self-evaluation!" on my sheet!!! HAHAHA. ok. but she still sucks.

one of the classes for slowmo, we had mcgriddles finally. nehneh was at KAP in the morning and she bought for me. like finally i tasted mcgriddles omg. HAHAH it's quite nice lah. but must be eaten when warm. or not i can predict it'll taste like shit.

after class this monday for com443.

you know it's funny. but i don't feel all that happy. contrary to the pictures.

cos' on monday i waited for 40mins at my house's bus stop for FUCKING BLOODY 189 and it refused to come. THEN, OPPOSITE THE ROAD, I SAW THREE BLOODY 189 PASS BY ME.

machiam choo choo train ok. one by one. -STAB STAB STAB-

i was running damn late. and had to take a cab to reach on time for class. knnccb. cost me $10. sibei dulan.

fatbear picked me up after school for short lunch at KFC. then dropped me at wcp macs for studying. and i left around noon because the section was closing for a party.




wednesday was class again. and group discussion further.

fatbear wants to make me fat. but it's tiramisu flavored and it's awesome.

damn book. yawns. think i can manage at least 90/100 this time huh.

another fatbear treat for me. he feeds me non-stop. damn fat already lah!!!

today exams ended FOR NOW (before few more weeks later got a couple more tests again) and i thought i could go get a haircut after group discussion before heading home.
i did get my hair trimmed. and hair highlights. which bombed my pocket.

and since my hairdresser is next door to VE, i popped by and Hboss said he needed help today. and since i have no plans and feeling like shit that i spent so much on hair stuff, i decided to work to compensate. HAI.

went home to get changed. worked 4-11pm without ANY chance to rest or eat or sit even. damn alot of things to do today at that place. i cannot feel my toes. and i'm starving now. my last meal was at 11am.

and it's 1:36am now. awesome shits.

and i'm feeling pissed because of several factors and events and issues.

one of which is HOW MUCH I HATE BUS 189. they have something against me ok.
today i managed to get off work at 10:55pm. and i waited for the bus until 11:25pm. SIBEI DULAN HELLO I DON'T LIVE IN JOHOR CAN. how come my buses always refuse to come??!?!?!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

and i spent A LOT of money this week. think gonna have to spend more still. and income is not growing. i'm so pissed. really.

gotta work harder to earn the bucks before tw. AND gotta work harder in school work to maintain my 3.85. i feel so tired so much so that i'm gonna collapse any minute.

the moment the paper ended today, i was bombed with proj stuff to get done. the nightmare never ends. having a clear, flexible, fast mind is so crucial now...so much to coordinate, evaluate, consider, analyze, and do my best in. mind power. you have it, jielin. you always do.

justbelieve. it's so real. it's already in me.


i shall not go into details what other things are pissing me off. suddenly i just ain't too sure about anything.

it's like i lost my way for a period of time and i'm finding back my head slowly.

i need to reach yio chu kang by 11am on friday for project stuff. i think i'm gonna pitch a tent on the mrt and sleep on the way there. fucking bloody tired.

all i want is a rest. a good rest when i won't be bombed with work, calls, msges, emails, bad dreams, deadlines, papers, assignments, presentations, coordinations to get done.

more school work to be done this weekend. com441 research. and com443 print ads. and that's MINUS the monetary jobs i need to accomplish.

i think i need anger management.

twice. twice this week, i felt like screaming, kicking, yelling and punching someone/something near me.

just this burst from within. i had so much difficulty containing the emotions spewing out. and i was so....out of control.
but eaten up by my self-control.
confusing? don't be. it's really simple.


i scare myself. and you wouldn't want to know my thoughts.

No comments: