Sunday, October 12, 2008

my lust.

the more i look at the apple website, at the NEW itouch...

the more hysterical i feel.
so much so that i want to use my next tuition pay to get it.
and then eat grass for the rest of the days until taiwan trip is here.


i'm being very irrational.
but i've controlled this desire for months. and it's eating me alive. =(

i've managed to curb the dslite/psp slim craving. but this is still going strong.

and my phone's battery is dying so fast, listening to music on it is killing it.
=(
can papa please strike lottery/toto/4d/whatever so he can buy for me this gadget without me having to lust after it. whining doesn't work when belts are tight. sigh. but my parents never get me anything, anyway.

$388. what an auspicious number wtf. $498 would be THE lust.

this week is gonna be crazy. and i'm not gonna be hiding my horrendous mood swings. ROAR!


ps: someone knows that somebody is very tired and wants to rest.
but someone really wanted to chat online with somebody and at least see somebody through webcam because someone hasn't seen somebody today.
but somebody wants to sleep.
ok lor.
so someone is angry with somebody now.
ROARRRR.
call someone unreasonable, i don't deny.



pps: congrats to hehbihiam who got an iphone for her birthday this year. yayyy. (just got reminded AGAIN that i don't have a birthday present this year. hai)

No comments: