Friday, October 03, 2008

thursday; 2nd day of oct.

was school in the morning as mentioned in earlier entry.
only that P tutee cancelled on me. SIGH.

money flies away.

it's gonna be VE later..in 3 hours. let's hope it'll be a good day. my tummy still feels queasy and upset. since yesterday. i felt so terrible i didn't even online and went to bed straight after my bath.


after entering the toilet twice. zzz.

AND i hate those bites. argh.

taken yesterday after i got back from school; feeling sleepy and tired and sick of life.
these emotions are so common and familiar recently.

changes in facial expressions so i don't look the same in all my pictures wtf.

i like this picture. it makes me look nice.

sometimes what i seem on the surface is not what i really feel. it's just easier to look happy.



after that was meeting fatbear after his work. we must have looked really mismatched with our attires being worlds apart.
but we are mismatched in any sense.

dinner was at vivo because we went to get his new leather sneakers from converse. and i totally forgot that it was not "good" by tradition to give people shoes. and i recalled how marshy and the rest got me my fairytale sneaks for my birthday. but ok lah huh, i really love you guys and i will not "run away" with those shoes from you. HAHAHA.

in any case, fatbear gave me 20cents so that it wouldn't technically be "given" by me. hmmmm.

still, it's a huge step for me. i did a little convincing within on my part. sigh...just...take things..step by step. thinking tires me.

i really am taking too long to get used to this.

dinner at terra cafe. then dessert was at this quaint little corner serving very nice desserts (:
we had homemade cheesecake and tiramisu double scoop icecreams. plus chocolate mousse cake. yums.

the crucial were the seats outside; with the sea breeze in our faces. it felt good.




school work has been on my mind recently. and i AM tired. i really don't feel that particularly good today. despite enjoying more sleep than i get to enjoy.

i actually feel loner-ish today. like...leave-me-alone kinda feeling.

jaychou's new song is on replay. catchy tunes.



as i was crossing the road to reach the bus stop opposite yesterday.
i was standing on the road divider.
the cars were zooming past me one by one.
i felt this urge to step off the divider,
onto the road.


and i wasn't even feeling scared.

No comments: