Saturday, October 04, 2008

friday; 3rd oct 2008.

ok i'm bloody tired.
VE was bad. i mean the usual sales was ok.
but the closing was just...fucked up bad.
the forms-filling was...ghastly.
there was variance because of Hboss's shift; something went wrong and he didn't detect it.
i had to call him come back to save me.
and i am still confused as to which figure goes where.


and ultimately, I HATE MATHS AND NUMBERS AND ACCOUNTING DAMMIT!!!


i'm pissed. and i think i did today's report wrongly. i'll see if Pboss is sharing my shift on saturday..then i can check with her. or Hboss. i'm so tired. Hboss says i'll be doing my shift with LF tomorrow. i don't know if it's true or not. see how tomorrow.


tomorrow doing closing again. wtf. i swear i have made enemies with the forms.





ok my COM443 group online msn discussion just ended productively at 3am. wtf. so tired all of us were going bonkers and talking shit. HAHAHAH. especially that xc ok. wtf.

but i find myself loving them more. HEHE. (((:


now i feel like shitting.


3rd october 2008 marks the first time fatbear said something nasty to me.
but i've forgiven.
because he made up for it. (:


and i just shitted. more of like laosai. die...my stomach is really screwed up....


and i realized i have 5 fresh mozzie bites on my body. ROARRRR!!! I HATE MOZZIES.



ok more work tomorrow and time to start on my school work this sunday. hai.



talked abit to marshy and whiteass online msn. OMG I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE SO SO SOSOOSOOOO MUCH. =((((((
and yea, they declared that they miss me too.
which is good. i am not forgotten! HEHE.
lastly, must meet up soon. no matter what. i've got so much to update you guys! and so soooo much to hear from you too!



and after fighting with hotmail for an entire day, i've given up and signed for new Gmail account.

ps: ask me for my email account to update personally. because revealing here ain't very convenient or safe. thanks (:

ok signing off. zzz.

No comments: