Tuesday, October 07, 2008

wtf entry.

this is named wtf entry because i shall just update random things before i continue my sad life trying to forage through 11 chapters of PR while i read blindly AND remember nothing.

HAI HOW COME MY BRAIN IS LIKE THAT???


=(((( LL, continue to bless me with good luck ok!!! thanksss!! I BELIEVE!!!



anyway, today fatbear brought me to eat prata at NUS's nearby after work. 1 egg and 1 mushroom prata for each of us. plus chicken and fish curry. plus milo dino and teh tarik (is it huh??? shit i have short term memory loss) and another onion prata at the end.


oooopffff. DAMN FULL.


after that was camping at wcp macs to study again. seriously i study as slow as mountain tortoise. i think they climb up the hill faster than i read and register. at least they move. my brain machiam not moving already. =(



I AM SMART I AM INTELLECTUAL I AM AN A GRADE STUDENT. wtf.



i just need reassurances.


anyway just as i was prepared to head home around 11:30pm, Hboss called me and asked me where i was. apparently he did not have any keys with him to close the shop today and i had to pop down to pass him my keys wtf. thank god fatbear was driving today so transport was not a problem. yayyy fatbear rocks!!! (:


crapped with Hboss for a bit. i asked him about saturday's closing and the forms AND YES!!!! HE SAID I DID THEM CORRECTLY OMGOMGOMGGGG i'm so happy can!!! HAHAHAHAH. -beams.


ok i shall jiayou!!!! =DDDD

ok. and Pboss assigned me to work on fridays AND saturdays now. SIGH. super no life already lor. earn money all the way. HAI. no time to study even. i wanna cry mans. =((((

what to do? life's hard. money is hard to come by. I SHALL JIAYOU!!!! I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!! ((((:


ok byebye. hai. my sad life does not need sharing. =(

No comments: