Saturday, January 19, 2008

troubles-o-meter.

will continue my job scouting early in the morning, and hopefully things will turn out smoothly.
------
i need to settle down to do my com125 shit and read that stack of com300 shit. pekcek.
------
my mum mentioned something today which made me realise me. i know it sounds weird: me realise me.

overall conclusion is how i am a person who cannot keep still, whose mind never rests on a certain object or event for long, who desires for many things, but the desires are ever-altering.

i told them about my decision to quit teaching. after so many years, i somehow feel as though my wings have been clipped.

it's funny that i don't have a single person to tell my troubles to. everyone around me seems so absorbed in their own lives, with their own worries and bustling around as though i'm just another part of them.

in a way, i feel....alone. more alone than ever. i don't deny that i am independent in a sense that i can do things alone and at times i wish no one disturbs me. yet, sometimes i just need a listening ear, someone who doesnt judge me as i speak and let out all my woes.
someone who understands what plight i am in, and what my wants are.

it's alright, jielin.

WORK HARD!!! YOU CAN DO IT! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

No comments: