Thursday, January 17, 2008

school=?

rather tired from school although i basically have the most relaxed timetable since i entered UB. 0.0 probably cos' the projects or papers have yet to hit me in my face, and i'm still happily rotting and watching my coffee prince. SIGH.

to update, i've finally bought my viewty LG phone which is completely touchscreen and i've actually gone back to reconsider my decision as 1)stupid and rash 2)smart and rational 3)no idea what i'm doing.

either one of the options, i've decided to make the best of the situation. and please don't let it die on me so fast can. grrr. like at least last 2 years or so. i heard that the service centre sucks like don't know what. -grimace- the touchscreen feature needs some sort of getting used to, with it's varying sensitivity due to my pudgy fingers. but i'll master it soon, i bet. otherwise, i'm loving the sweetness of the camera and it's compact and lightweight feature, despite it's rather huge outlook. loves.

shuying and abang have been such sweeties all the while! =) gonna visit them at work soon mans. HAHAHA.
------
today's heat was unbelievably sweltering humid.
and i decided to go for job scouting around clementi central after school. left me perspiring like a smellybird and trying to hide my messy tresses and flustered emotions amidst all the scurrying around and appearing employable.

if anyone asks me to go back to tutoring again, i might just slap that person thank you. i've been doing that for 3 years and 4th year now. so please, fuck off. i am those who needs to know more people at every stage of her life. people who are sincere, fun and trustworthy. not pepole like _____.

basically filled in PT job forms for all the damn odd jobs. HAHAHA. who cares, as long as it's something different. i've always liked working with people. NICE PEOPLE, to be exact.

reminds me of how i tmd despise ______. kaoz. think positive radiating thoughts, jielin! don't let it affect your aura. HAHAHAH. think niceeeee. grrr.
i've got to work something out.
------
had a random thought of asking mr fate out for dinner while i was trudging around clementi central. figured otherwise since i'll seem to be pestering him.

zzz. he just called me a few minutes ago to ask me out for dinner. DAMN OFF. WTF??!?!? -grin- incredible i say. coincidence, others might say. either way, i've said no. i think i'll stay home to sort out my disoriented thoughts.
------
i'm tmd poor now. and i cannot think poor thoughts.

I FEEL RICH. I AM RICH. and i will get a job i love and earn lots of money while making loads of friends. wheeeee.

attract the like, it says.
i make my life.

No comments: