Sunday, January 27, 2008

skype and seatmate!

that's my not-so-hot-white-ass-cos'-i-caught-him-off-guard. okkkk, i admit his body is becoming better. zzz. all of them are exercise freaks. i feel so unfit. tsk.

aiii. my pweety pweety marshy. HAHAHAHA.

see they ignore me. sleep and talk on phone.

say hi to my very hot and pretty seatmate BISHI! wheeee. skype works wonders. miss you girl. (:

and you know what's BEST NEWS?!?!? i just found out that my webcam comes with a freaking mic. meaning i can skype with you TAN BISHI. loves. can't wait. (:






i love gene's room's view. awesome. unobstructed. sighhh.

ok so basically today i travelled to gene's house at woodlands and nua-ed around without dvds to skype with bishi. it's good to see her face again. SIGH.

comebacksoonlahimissyoulikehellandthethreeofusarentfun
withoutyouaround. =(

got a hell of a headache on my way home. arghs. -died- i'm pissed tired and i have no idea why.

it's my first day of work tomorrow. wish me loads of luck guys! lol. black tee ah? i think i'm gonna wear my UB tee lor. wtf. heck care.
i really am slacking way too much. STUDY JIELIN!!!!

ok, gonna continue my never-ending book. ROARRR. nights.

No comments: