Monday, January 07, 2008

mr fate in the night.

short but sweet date nonetheless.

dined at ma maison at The Central Clark Quay. i merely mentioned that the restaurant had good food and great ambience since i last went with abs and the rest to bugis branch. he remembered and went to reserve seats one day before his work. zzzz. and i thought he was joking.

until the guy at the place called him then i realised it wasn't. dots. wtf my heart felt faint, i swear.

anyway, the meal was good. the atmosphere was romantic. HAHAHA which wasn't entirely adequate i must say. because of the candle-lit and orangey feeling. very relaxed. wheewhee.

took a few failed pictures because i didn't want us to look orangey but he insisted on no flash because he kept blinking. zzz. and he attempted several times to take my picture on his phone. kaoz. i not in zipai mode lor. LOL.

eventually we left, and while i was fishing for my wallet to pay, he said "you really want to pay meh?" and i was like "eh...no meh???" lol. he paid. gentleman. -grins- as an alternative treat, he offered that i could pay for the icecream afterwards. i agreed. no arguments. lol. =D

another heart fluttering moment.

ate hokkaido icecream by the riverside steps. mans, the breeze and the scenery was worth it. electrifying. =) talked quite a bit about random 21st birthday presents, my trip's experiences and stuff. lol. he tried to take my picture again dots.

bus-ed home via 51. he took it with me until his stop. no obligations to send me home anyway. lol. he alighted one stop after his original one which made no sense because he would have to backtrack quite a distance. zzz. up to him lahs. lol.

goodnight msg from mr fate.
i'd just bask in the happy thoughts. thank you for the good night. =)
are you receiving my frequencies?

shall concentrate on reading my book.
i am the master of my thoughts.

No comments: