Thursday, January 03, 2008

relc here i come!

today was blah. i don't really feel like blogging, but i'm just gonna remind myself here about that split second smile.

at least it seemed so to me. i never shopped in a shop before and this happened. HAHAHA.

why, mr stranger, you may not know it, but your smile made my day.
you made me feel radiant, glowing and happy.
you made me feel...pretty, in a sense.

the fact that you first smiled at me, then realised the mistake after i pointed the truth to you.
then you placed your magazines down, said a happy new year greeting.
then you leaned backwards, into my line of sight, smiled at me again before leaving.
THAT MADE MY DAY.

i am not invisible.

i'm falling falling falling in this random split second moment. HAHAH.

ah well. tml starts the relc terror. let's hope i have tons of fun and laughterrr. wheee. =DDD damn, being cashier 1 is boring spot. nvm, make the best out of anything i have! =))) i miss cashier 6. lol.

i should head to bed soon, so i won't be late. gotta wake up in a few hours time. zzz.
be pretty despite flustered from all that keying in!!! HAHAH. beauty sleep, i need.

buying small clothes makes me more determined to slim down further. GO JIELIN!!!

money please drop into my wide open arms. haiz.

No comments: