Tuesday, January 29, 2008

happy brithday to my sis.

this was taken during class. she wants to kiss me cos' i stole her bubbletea. sobs. I WILL NOT STEAL YAN'S BUBBLE TEA IN THE FUTURE. i don't want to be ______. kaoz. YIYAN IM SO HURT LOR. thanks.



my friend from china. say NI HAO. HAHAHAHA. ehhh, ok lah, she is thin what right. and pretty. (:


dark chocolate with truffles. OMFG. -ORGASM-

she turns 22yrs old this year. wheeee. i'm still 20. HAHAHAHAH. what? i like to live in self-denial cannot ah.

yums. i ate like 2 portions. loveeeees. ok, cos' i was suffering from gastric after not eating for the entire day and standing during work without resting. zzz.



zzz. i was so happy i look retarded. let down my hair. tmd long. shoulders already. I WANNA CUT HAIR. =(


omfg. i realised my dining table is disastrous. HAHAHA if you bother to observe. all those pictures and my drawings and the "aim score sheet" and ten-dollar bills and family portraits taken during our tours. my house is cluttered with so many stuff. 0.0 i have photos everywhere!

updates:
1) the left side of my butt hurts. LEFT SIDE ONLY. 0.0 seriously, i don't know why my body is so weird lah.

2) work was tiring. stood for the entire stint. no chairs. stress from learning all that stuff. it's not like the usual retail i do. 0.0 not even library style. tmd complicated. and i underestimated the traffic flow. grrrr. but hotties everywhere. -beams.

oh, i can rent anything for free. and i must go build relations with my boss. so i can forfeit any fines. wheeee. i can watch movies during my job.

my partner today was from sajc. zzz. he thought i was 18+years old. he thought i was from netball. seriously, if anyone else first-guess my cca to be netball AGAIN, i might slap that person. -roarrrrr- i must have netball written across my face.

ok i feel old working with someone so young. kaoz.
------

oh and wtf. yesterday i was chatting with bro and he mentioned cbz. i told him i never see him around school anyway. tmd today i take bus home from clementi HE FUCKING BRUSHED PAST ME AND LOOKED AT ME. -stun-

like the bus stop was bloody empty i have no idea why he had to walk that close when i wasn't moving at all. and mind you, i was standing along the edges of the back areas of the bus stop. zzzz. diao. couldn't stop cursing.

somethings go too fast. HAHAHA.
awaiting my next training. must practice more mans. stress.

skin is getting better! wheeee.

HAHAHA AND ABBY CHAN. MY FATHER WAS CLEANING MY CORNER IN THE LIVING ROOM TODAY. i dumped that chocolate calculator(in wrapping still) on the rocking chair amongst my books. i came home today and he told me he found chocolates amongst my notes. i was like HUH??? and i asked him where he placed it.

the the fridge. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG. peng diao.
all your fault lah kaoz.

ok i'm aching. enough for today. nights to everyone whom i don't know are reading my blog!

No comments: