Thursday, January 10, 2008

madness i hate computers.

my eyes are gonna pop out from the sockets REALLY soon. pekcek. been staring at the computer everyday since 9am to 6pm. BLINDED literally.

grrr. occasional eye candies do help.

note: saw mr chen bang zhi, who apparently is from SIM. OMG I WILL SEE HI IN SCHOOL. WILL HE RECOGNISE ME?????! hahahah. huachi-ing. i mean he did keep grinning at me and laughing. damn, he actually looks nice. okok. even zu agreed ok! -grins-

saw mr indon lookalike. mr red polo tee. and i forgot who else. highlight was cbz lah. kaozzz. totally my type lor. errrmmm, ok maybe not. but his personality attracts me.

met monz and edwin after work, which by the way ended at 7pm today because it was fucking madness in the registration room. omfg can. i really died a thousand times and revived a hundred only. zzz. please save me.

if only cbz asked for my number. HAHAHAHAHAH.

anyway, we ate at nydc and it was already around 9 when we started shopping. wtfff. managed to like scour through 2 rows of shops before everything closed. grabbed one sexy slip which i am damn sure i might as well never wear it unless i suddenly grow huge boobs and my tummy becomes miraculously small. grabbed another really cute-sweet kinda babydoll dress-top. which is reallyyyyy way too girly. HAHAHA. but wth, i am a girl ok.

arcaded for bball one game before heading home alone on 51 and them on 145. sobs.

felt really sick on the bus ride. another freaking bloody 1 hour ride home. as if the usual weren't enough. and i was feeling faint from fatigue. -heaves huge sigh-

bro came to relc to pay for his exams today. HAHAHAH. who would have guessed so coincidental HE CAME TO MY COUNTER. it was like sun appearing amongst clouds. his grin always makes me grin. thanks to bro(although he doesnt know of this place). hiak. one of the best in uol lah. bianggg. damn chui lor. ok, i shouldn't be feeling so happy. tsktsk. my brain is fried.

not making sense. in any sense, nothing between mr fate and me.
as much as i wished there would be, but it's pretty much nonexistent in my point of view. sorry to all well-wishers. lol. i'm just basking in surreal-ness and hope.

sickness status: throat sore-r than ever. hurts to swallow food or drinks. feverish inside, cold on limbs. faint. fatigue. bad skin. limp hair. sounds bad.

i miss my bed and 10 hour sleeping time.
hello and goodbye.

No comments: