Sunday, January 27, 2008

musings on a slow saturday night.


Cold was my soul
Untold was the pain
I faced when you left me
A rose in the rain....
So I swore to the razor
That never, enchained
Would your dark nails of faith
Be pushed through my veins again



i did not go out with mr fate because my cramps started the moment i woke up. left me tired from all the physical pain and doubling up on my sofa. nua-ed at home watchin tv instead. wonderful saturday. i still crave dessert.

i'm definitely gonna meet haoz and gene tml though. confirm plus chop. die also must meet. HAHAHA. and hopefully get my cheap cheap black tee/polo. zzz. gonna meet haoz first at jec then travel to woodlands! whee. skype with bishi if possible. =(

feeling rather sick. all that phelgm is a disgusting *censored* color. and my pimples and bad hair is stemming from my pms. tsk! hates.

thinking of switching to contacts when i have the money. HAAH. so sick of looking geeky. =( i'm NOT GEEKY. what's up with stereotypes dammit.

should...read...finish..my...book...soon.

goodnight! if visualizing works, i'm in for good. (:

No comments: