Friday, January 11, 2008

ni yao de ai.

tml is gonna be the last day of work at relc for 2008. amazing isn't it? as much as i hate waking up at unearthly hours and reaching home at even more unearthly office hours, it's all gonna end soon. and i think i will kinda miss it.

being disciplined to wake up. and forcing myself to FUCKING TAKE THE BUS AND NOT THINK OF TAXI AS AN ALTERNATIVE. yes, cos' i convinced myself that i'm tmd broke. so please, don't tempt me. cabbing can be such a daylight/night time robbery these days.

friendly chats, teasings, bickerings, secret jokes and even asking after one another has become almost a habit...something i cannot do without day by day. i'm so familiar with zu's way of working that i cannot do without her. i feel almost handicapped when she goes for her lunch.

i will miss raqib's and mz's lame jokes. cricket's solemn face but his frequent un-chioing as we get to know him better. shaffie's YOUNG AGE(OMFG IM SO OLD) and the ever friendly and smiley girls. chaya. veronica. ruth. pretty charlyn. laggy UNC. HAHAHA. sniffy wayne. the other perm staff are so nice too. gee.

but working at the desk has seriously killed my health. my butt hurts. my back hurts, my eyes hurt, my hands hurt, my neck hurts, and i just wanna sleep every morning. i feel constipated even after shitting. and lunch has been ROARRRR. boringgg.

looking forward to the money though. hard up on cash.

managed to catch a couple of episodes of coffee prince so far. i'm so in love. ahhh, terrible to have ideals. LOL.

actually i'm just damn attracted to tall and well-built guys. not too scrawny, not too bulky. justnice. -shrugs- and then there is my constant extreme preferences. lol. the cheeky looking. the geeky looking. the cute looking. the normal ah beng looking. ah wells. -grins-

what do i have a say? when i'm just another average, or below average girl. lol. let me dream on lah. no hope then no hope ba. i'm just unlike the rest.

been feeling pretty anti-social recently. think because of my low energy from lack of sleep. asides from work interaction, i've kept meet-ups to the minimal. hoping to get my new phone tml.

random lahs.


err. hanyouzhu and gaoencan waiting for their dashus. wheewheeee.








omgg this is actually a fishcake(according to mz and nehneh). i've never seen or eaten anything like this EVER. coolness. UBER CUTE CAN. it's a freaking piggg.


sometimes i find it so hard to understand what i am thinking or feeling. and i'm too lazy to look within myself to figure out. and the problem prolly lies in the fact that i don't really talk to others about my feelings now. everything but feelings. lol. everything is pretty much processing within myself and from my own judgement.

i've came to a decision. it's just not my style of doing things, and maybe this was all my wishful thinking. i'll let it come to an end. sigh.

perhaps it's just not meant to be. i'm never meant to be.


i'm starting to feel that god is unfair.
can you hear that?
still relying on ll. thank you so much.


this was cbz signature. HAHAHA. i think im gonna end up stalking him and turn corner meet love. HAHAHAHHA. ehhh. huachi sorry.


highlights of the day:

1) mz and her sutssy came to MY, YOURS TRULY'S COUNTER. HAHAHA and sat there for around..15 minutes? oh man. HAHAHAH. i couldn't stop umchioing. dammit. lewis the hulk.
2) cutie combo. and cutie 1 smiled at me even when he just came and kept smiling throughout till he left with a shy smile at the end. LOVES. nice eyes too. =) polite and nice. how lovely. let me bump into him in school and he can ask me for my number and we can have candlelight dinner together ya. HAHAHAHA.
3) i taught nazrul that mz's english name is CHINA on thursday. on friday, i asked him what was mz'a name. he said out loud and clear. CHINA. HAHAHAHAHA OMG I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AND CRYING. damn i love that boy. hahaha.
4) cricket said im from chinese/catholic high. tmdknn. I LOOK LIKE BOY MEH.
5) omgg cricket knows lychee!!! HAHAHAHA. pengness. today finally had a deeper conversation with him, which felt nice actually. and S is pleasantly nice too.
6) another non-lewis-but-hulk-lookalike guy came to my counter and kept shooting smiles and grins at me. zzz. distracting. ok lah, looks like got stable job and all. HAHAHA.
7) more lag jokes, computer online gaming. i'll miss that registration room. =)

No comments: