Wednesday, November 08, 2006

stiffening air, gasping for breath.

i've been told by someone that my blog is very dramatic and hypocritical.

hmmmm.
personally, i did not think it was.
an outlet of expression, that's all.

anyway, won't be updating anytime soon. crazily crammed week.

studying psychology at this point of time. FUCKING TIRED by eyes are closing. no time no time. arghhhh.

ugc reading and essay to be done.
cse assignments.

hurry up jielin!!


you know, i feel much better after the closure, just to give an update. no more depression or whatsoever. at least i know my direction quite clearly.

i've got so much to say, but i'll not risk it. people i don't like read these words of RUBBISH and then buey song me.

all's fine. coping with stress.
i just wished the teachers could stop piling us with so much work.
crazy semester indeed.

presentations to worry about.
dammit.

i miss those days.
but one insensitive word from you can ruin everything.
and remind me why i'm not with you.
remind me why i gave you up.
reminded me why you gave me up.
reminded me why we are not together.
reminded me how although the intensity we possess when together can work wonders, and at the same time create disasters for us.
how we hate each other's guts.
and this is so much like a love-hate relationship.
we don't want to care, but end up caring.
the irony of it all.

now mister XX, is this all dramatism and hypocritical stuff to you now?


neverending work, drowning me.
where is my life buoy?



and my fucking braces were tightened today.
hurts like a bitch.
not helping with an ulcer at the side of my lips.
the price i have to pay for beauty.

tmd tired.
i need a break.
where is it??????

No comments: