Sunday, November 26, 2006

stagnating.

I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

Again.


I write sins, not tragedies.


because i see the fluster of activity around me,
and i look at myself.
alone.
stagnant.
something's wrong.
but i'm not attempting to change anything about it.
sometimes i just hate my laziness and lack of motivation.
i'd rather shut out everything, everyone around me.


i'm very worried those people i teach cse to might fail. =X
fear of teaching i guess.
sigh.
because someway or another, you become responsible for their results.
i keep wanting to quit my tuition job, but i need the money.
and i like the people there.
and it's so comforting to know that i can help students in their work.
but it's so tiring.

and i really want to venture into other jobs.
i need more experience everywhere.
stagnating annoys me as much as it comforts me.

tension of opposites.
again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuckin chill.