Sunday, November 19, 2006

sibeidulan.

checked into heartbreak hotel damn long.
i thought i was healing.
and then i had to go and read someone's blog and what he wrote.
then i sibeidulan all over again.



TELL ME LAH.
is the one who says the bad things ALWAYS the bad guy?
is the one who refuses to get a THIRD PARTY HURT the bad person?
tmd.
and what right does SHE have to say in who is right, or who is wrong.

i used to think that the phrase "birds of the same kind flock together" was bullshit.
now i agree.
THEY should flock together.

i believe in karma.
and it will go around to them.


what makes the world think i am not fucking hurting?
the only fucking huge difference is that i don't fucking show it or emo it to others.
god damn get your facts clear and open your freaking big eyes.


tmdknn.

i don't even want to talk about this, but i kept this inside me for DAMN-FUCKING-LONG.

i do fucking hurt. and i don't wanna hurt others along with me.
so if you think i should give that person a chance and then take advantage of him and use him, maybe i should do just that.
maybe i should make him end up like you.
maybe i should fucking jump into rebound and INFLICT PAIN ON OTHERS TO REDUCE MY OWN.

smart right?

i stated my stand fucking clear for fucking countless number of times. so i cannot help it if the message did not fucking get across.

tmd. do you know the entire story? DO YOU???

if you don't, then shut up and don't interfere.
because here i am trying to pick pieces of my life together and i tried being friendly to YOU. but of cos', you dao-ed me. forget it lor.

no loss anyway.


i just wanted to rant about my views. so ignore me.
i shall not go to THAT level by being mad at you.


cos' shopping rocks! though i'm poor all over again.
no income really sucks. but i need this break for myself.

and haoz is right. earning and spending your own money is better. cos' you know how to control yourself. and you no longer rely on your parents. heh.
it's tough. and it's damn tiring at times.
but i will do it.
independence.
pride.
ego.

will kill me.


i love my stuff though.
i know nainai loves her too.
hahahah. =)
girl, stay happy ok...
i guess things just don't turn out right at times.
and it's not your fault at all...
good thing was that you found out earlier than late, right? =)
love ya girl. *MUACKS*

and i'm so hot in the sneaker boots i want to pick myself up. (quote deva)
HAHAHAHAH.
going running tml morning with luke.

exercise is good.
i need definition too.
toning.


i need a new perspective.
i need a meaning in life to carry me through.
i lost my way, and i'm finding myself again.


thanks haoz for the call yesterday.
somehow, i found back some of the people who means so much to me. =)

No comments: