Saturday, November 11, 2006

cse horror.

cse assignment terror.
sigh.

today meet up in school for com101 presentation dry-run was good. starting i couldnt remember my points at all, stuttered alot. panic! then got cue cards, better already. sigh. tmd, damn scared lah. really. i think psycho will auto freak me out. dunno how i can hide my stage fright so well. hopefully monday's presentation will be good. EXCELLENT! WONDERFUL! lol. okok, relax jielin. sigh.

hahaha. now i must announce that i most probably will not be online for this weekend cos' my internet connection is screwed up. SIAN. using alex's lappy now in school. woots! he is so nice lah. come from PASIR RIS. (better mention him abit, or not he will use reverse psychology to threaten dunwan let me use his lappy). HAHAHA.

sigh. addiction overruled!

help me. i really need to get out of this shit. because he already has, and i don't want to lose out in this quitting of the game.
sigh. I NEED TO END THIS. 0% addiction. i need to fucking do so asap.

since half the world knows already, i shall announce it then, saves me the trouble of repeating myself.

i'm single.
yea. that's all.


so yating, i just read your blog, lol, im not taken. sigh.

had a good long talk with meow, abs and hel in the LT after the other two left. it was rather heart-warming for me. as in..for a moment, i thought, yea man, finally we are opening up to each other. this is what friendship is about right? at least the building of one. self-disclosure. helping out one another. =) don't worry abs, things will be fine, time...and the courage to walk out of this vicious cycle. this tmd god damn cycle that is killing us.

omphs, come with a price.
next time wanna omph, better use operational definition. don't want things to get out of hand yea? heh.

i'm tired. i want to end this.
you gotta help me. everyone.
somehow, i'm glad for the busy school schedule. keeps me busy. keeps me tired. keeps me occupied. no lingering thoughts. only memories are triggered off. these must be put into the archive too. sigh.

i'm off. i need a fucking break STILL. and i wanna go overseas. miss travelling. miss my relaxing lifesytle. miss having money to spend. miss...everything good.

LEGGINGS VERY UGLY MEH?
tmd, if i ever see that girl again, i will kb more. today i mellow, don't want argue with you. grrrrr. but then again, her face too forgettable liao. HA. i'll nv remember her. tsk. forget it.

tweet got big big heart.

No comments: