Saturday, November 18, 2006

sober.

i'm home and sober.
which is not common considering i went to shannas's house for bbq. lol.

but i'm proud of myself. abstinence indeed.
trying to clean up myself.
new perspective(according to abs).

and beside, i'm not that upset over anything.
so drinking to drown sorrows is outta the question.
plus i'm fucking tired.
came back from touring JAPAN and watching cherry blossoms fall gently with spring rains.
HAHAHA.
tmd, i better get at least a NINE/10 for this quiz lah. knn.

and my esl essay. fuck lah.
i'm like downgrading by one grade each essay. REALLY BAD.
yawn.

psycho is driving me nuts.
but i'm hoping for a mini break once everything is over.
then chiong-ing all the way for finals liao.

stress level up!

AT LEAST, i'm finally looking at more WORDS than NUMBERS. screwed up JC life almost drove me nuts.
HAHAHAHA.
sigh. but i think i have to take maths next sem. TMDKNNBCCB.
confirm die.

and i'm working hard for my gpa 3.7. HAHAHAHA.
work hard not equal to success.
luck baby luck.

looking forward to psycho meeting tml.
HEHEHEHE.
tmd, become more perverted lor.
retail therapy afterwards?


tired. no link. tired.

No comments: