Tuesday, November 14, 2006

same.

I was a fool. I was a fool.
My regrets were too late too. I know that it can't be turned back.
I know that I can't see you too.
I was so wrong, I'm so sorry.
I didn't get to say then, instead I was just being rotten.
So I'm here now pleading for forgiveness with worry

I'm a fool
Because of my pride I'm ruining myself with alcohol
and the bitter taste of cigarette smoke.
I cry my eyes out all day because I still love you
You and I, we both are like fools.

Don't be like that, think about it.
Think about what it took us to get here
Think about it again, you're going to regret it.
I was so wrong, I'm really sorry
I didn't get a chance to say then, instead I was just being rotten.
So I'm here now pleading for forgiveness with worry

I can't live a moment without you.
I still cry even no matter how I drink or if I cut my hair.

I'm a fool
Because of my pride I'm ruining myself with alcohol
and the bitter taste of cigarette smoke.
I cry my eyes out all day because I still love you
You and I, we both are like fools.


realy nice song with real nice lyrics.
things have been a certain degree of havoc-ness and extreme exhaustion. i'm still alive thought, and things have pretty much changed.

it was comforting to know that my absence online was noticed and my presence missed by several people. LOL. hahaha. well guys, i'm back!!! *grins*

tons of shitwork to do. i really need a superrrrr break after exams and all. sigh.

gossip kills. that's all i can say. and what goes around comes around. this is vicious. but i take comfort in knowing you'll get what you deserve too.

i don't like you, i won't tell you. i don't like you, i won't tell the entire freaking world i don't like you. i don't like you, i just slowly delete you outta my life, only contacting you when i NEED to. see, that's the difference.

and please, when i say something, i MEANT IT. so fucking stop hoping already. i'm so tired of having to fight mixed signals and misunderstandings.

damn dishwalla is good.

i did my first video yesterday. desperation of not being online lah. appearently, i feel quite proud of my artwork. not VERY pro, but decent enough. hehe. =) yay!!

i feel damn happy everytime i learn something new lah.

im outta here.

i miss the smell of lavender.

No comments: